CHAPTER 39

We're not a mistake

RM slowly released her lips and looked down at her, the heavy rain soaking their clothes to their skin.

Kang Soo Ah kept her eyes down at his chest, breathing heavily, 'He loves me?', she shook her head slightly in a daze not fully understanding. From long ago she'd known deep down inside of her that she'd grown attached to him, more than attached in fact. That's why she'd been trying to push him away, keep him at a distance to stop herself from hurting when she had to leave him when he would make her leave. But all this time never had she thought that he felt the same about her, if not more.

She slowly and painfully looked up at him with her eyes full of guilt, a single tear fell down her cheek as she looked at how vulnerable he was looking at her. For the first time in his life RM had finally opened his heart completely to someone, to her and that cut her so deep she felt out of breath because Soo Ah knew, she knew that no matter what he was going to get hurt all because of her.

At the realisation, her lips quivered as she shut close her eyes unable to look at him anymore and she rested her head on his chest and cried like she'd never cried before.

RM froze up not knowing what to do or how to react. He couldn't believe himself he'd opened up like that but for some reason, he felt the burden on his shoulders lift. The feeling right now was what he'd never experienced before but it was what he'd been looking for since he was born, to love and be loved. RM slowly wrapped his arms around her wet back and pulled her in tightly.

While RM was feeling like he'd finally learnt to love, Soo Ah was feeling something different. She'd realised she'd lost the only love she would ever have in her life. RM would find out sooner or later why she entered his life and knowing him she knew he would never forgive her, she'd lost him already it was just that he didn't realise it yet.

RM slowly cupped her face now making her look at him, "...Soo Ah-"

"HYUNG!"

Soo Ah and RM startled and looked towards the HQ and saw Jimin running towards them. Soo Ah suddenly stepped away from Namjoon and turned around quickly wiping her tears away.

RM looked at her back for a moment, something wasn't right but he couldn't figure out what exactly just yet.

"Hyung!" Jimin stopped in front of them and panted heavily, "We've been looking everywhere for you! Come on the doctor's here to do your stitches"

RM looked at Jimin without an expression while Soo Ah spun around when she heard stitches, "Stitches?!" she looked at RM and stopped at his arm where his shirt was stained red, she clasped her hand over her heart, "Namjoon!" she rushed to his side again and hesitated to touch his arm.

"You go in, we'll be there in a bit," RM nodded to Jimin.

"Ani! We're going now come on!" Soo Ah grabbed RM's hand and tried to pull him along but he didn't budge.

"We still haven't finished talking," RM said to Soo Ah.

Jimin looked at RM and then Soo Ah uncomfortably, "Ok...but hurry up hyung-"

"Jimin we're coming now!" Soo Ah said sternly trying to pull RM along again, "Whatever it is, it's not important-"

"I just told you I love you! It's important!!" RM growled angrily.

Jimin's jaw hit the ground in shock, did he just hear that right?

Soo Ah froze up too, her eyes searched for nothing in the dark and her hand slipped off RM's. She took a deep breath and looked at Jimin, "Bring him in please Jimin" and with that she hurried back to the HQ leaving Jimin and RM in the rain.