🐢6🐢

Next day Yesung is feeling better but he still doesn't walk. After such huge pains he is always too tired and it still hurt him. Today is the day when his cast can be finally taken of and we are going to Onew in the afternoon. I let Yesung sleep for longer than usually and just check him from time to time. He is so cute. Such small nose and lips and fingers. Everything on him is petite and cute. He is sleeping in middle of our bed, dressed in white onesie, Mickey Mouse pacifier in his mouth and Winnie the Pooh plushie under his arm. I have to grin like a idiot and silently coo over his cuteness. I am not happy when I have to wake him up but we have to get ready to go to hospital.

"Baby boy it is time to wake up."

I kiss him on cheeks and stroke his hair. Hi eyelashes fluttered and he slowly opened his eyes.

"We need to see Onew and he will take off your cast."

I go in closet and prepared clothes for him. Yesung is sitting in middle of the bed with dishevelled hair from sleep. He is still sleepy and whines when I lift him from bed. I lay him on changing table and want to put him in fresh diaper but Yesung is kicking his legs so I cant fasten it around his waist.

"Baby why are you like this? You need diaper."

Yesung whined and spited out his pacifier.

"Don't want to."

I don't have mood for this so I nod and dressed him in boxers. Sometimes he is like this and rejects diapers but it only lead to sad Yesung because he cant hold it. His legs are still numb and sore so I dressed him and carry in kitchen. He doesn't want to sit in high chair so I sit him on regular chair and prepare milk with cereals for breakfast. Yesung eats by himself and then we can go or I can go with him in my arms. I strapped him in booster car seat in back because he wont ever again sit on passenger seat. I don't want to see him flying through car front window. Moreover his booster car seat is the safest kind on planet, the harness should be able to hold him safe during most kind of accidents. I am driving but then we stuck in traffic jam. Suddenly I hear Yesung's whimpering.

"Baby don't worry, we will be moving soon."

He whines again so I turn around to see what is wrong. Yesung is red in face and tears are running down his cheeks.
"Yesung what .."

I don't have to finish my question because I see the wet big spot on his trousers. Yesung wet himself. I sigh and find nearest place to stop. I take diaper bag and sit on back seat next to him. Luckily his seat has waterproof layer so I just need to put him in diaper. Yesung doesn't protest and continues crying silently.

"So do you know why you need to listen to papa?"

Yesung can't hold it any longer and wails loudly.

"I am sorry papa, I couldn't hold it."

"I am not mad baby but I know what is best for you so you need to listen to me."

Yesung nods and I wipe his tears with my thumbs.

"Calm down gummy bear or you will make yourself sick."

Yesung is evidently exhausted and fall asleep. I dress him in spare shorts and sit behind driving-wheel again. Soon we are in the hospital and Yesung is still sleeping. I put him in stroller because I don't want to wake him up when he is stressed out after his accident and he is afraid of hospitals. I cover the stroller with thin blanket and head to Onew's office.

"Why is he in the stroller?"

"Yesterday was bad day for him, it hurt him very much so today he is exhausted and little bit fussy. He still can't walk."