Prologue

SIX MONTHS LATER

My back slammed into the wall, my legs wrapped firmly around Harry's hips. The sounds of our colliding breaths filled the room as we were desperate for each other. The feeling of his metal lip ring massaged my lips as we kissed like it was the first time.

My hand moved down to unbutton his red flannel, fiddling with each button until it was completely undone. I grabbed the collar and brought it off of his shoulders, exposing his inked chiseled body. He's been working out a lot more lately, and I mean a lot. He was already really fit before but now his arms were even more buff and his chest was more solid.

He pushes off the wall from behind me, walking me swiftly over to the bed where I soon crashed on the unmade covers. He attacked my neck, hungrily biting and sucking at it.

I couldn't help but let out a small whimper, only causing him to do it harder.

His hardness pressed against my core through his basketball shorts, making me ache for him. He grinded our hips together while marking my neck, causing my lips to part and my hands to grab his sides.

He stands up at the edge of the bed, grabbing my shorts and pulling them off my legs. I sit up and throw my shirt over my head, making him smirk and grab my ankles to pull me to the edge of the bed so I was closer to him.

I crashed back flat on the bed as he bent over and connected our lips again, keeping his hands dug in the mattress on either side of my head.

He trailed down to kiss my chin before going further down my body. I smile and bite my lips as he snakes his hand under my back and under my bra, unclasping it before kissing between my breasts. He goes all the way down to my white laced underwear, looking up at me for a second with that spark of devilishness mixed with a cocky smirk.

He takes the fabric of my underwear between his teeth and pulls it off my legs, reaching all the way down to my knees and taking the rest of it off with his hands.

I sit back up on the edge of the bed, looking up at him standing in front of me. He bent his head and shoulders down to meet my lips, kissing me hard. While kissing him I pulled down his loose shorts, printing my hand to his throbbing length and pumping him. He moans into my lips as I held his massive erection.

He grabs my hips and throws me up near the pillows of the bed, making me laugh as I crash on the comforters. He snakes up between my legs with a smirk, meeting my lips again while his tip brushes against my core. I shudder while kissing him in a desperate need the pleasure of his body pushed into mine.

He grabs his length in his hand, dragging it up and down my sensitive core until driving it into me. I moaned and blindly grabbed his sides as he lowered, my back arching off the bed a bit.

He grunted and kissed my jaw while staying still for a moment. Keeping our hip bones touching while he filled me completely. He nuzzled into my neck- sucking on my sweet spot before thrusting into me.

I choke on my moan and wrap my legs around his hips, making him go deeper. He groaned at the angle and rocked into me at the perfect pace which made my head spin. I'll never get used to his size and how it makes me feel such crazy things.

I kissed up his shoulder while he bit on my neck, creating more marks.

"Harry god-" I cried out as he brought his head up and rested his forehead on mine, breathing together. His eyes were shut and his eyebrows lowered slightly, a small gravely moan exhaling through his parted lips.