Keith's Playlist

A/n: In my opinion, I feel like Keith would listen to alot of alternative/classic rock. This was a random idea I thought about in the middle of the night. Most of the songs on this playlist are inspired by mine from childhood, oPe...  -Max

Iris -The Goo Goo Dolls

       This was one of Keith's personal favorites as a kid and he kinda grew up with the song. He feels as if there's a deeper meaning behind the lyrics of the song and the acoustic guitar in the intro.

WonderWall -Oasis

Honestly who doesn't love this song? It's so catchy, you often find Keith humming to himself and somehow it gets stuck in your head, and whenever you find yourself singing quietly along to it, you can't help but think about him.H̶e̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶.̶B̶o̶y̶.̶C̶a̶n̶.̶S̶i̶n̶g̶.̶

Bittersweet Symphony

This song is one of his favorites, he loves the tranquil melody, and it's just an overall song he can kick back and relax.

Tomorrow -SilverChair

He listens to this song when he's in an extra edgy™ mood

Love Hurts -Incubus

This song, right here, is one of his all time favorites. Just like Iris, This song holds a deeper significance to Keith. He can listen to it all day, he even knows the lyrics by heart. It's also another one of his edgy™ mood songs, sometimes.

Where Did You Sleep Last Night -Nirvana

Keith had gotten you hooked to this song, so you often find yourself listening to it on a daily basis.

You Really Got Me -The Kinks

Whenever the both of you train with the Gladiator, he'll put this song to pump him up since it's so upbeat and just fills his adrenaline.

I Can't Get No Satisfaction -The Rolling Stones

He vividly remembers this song when his Dad used to play it on the radio, it brought him some good memories when he was a kid. It often reminded him of when he used to have a place to call home.

Last but not definetly not least...

Don't even ask because Keith doesn't even know either. He knows every word to this song, not knowing that it was from one of the most iconic TV shows in history, he genuinely believes it was a popular song from back in the day.

A/n: I would add more however I don't want the chapter to act up with all the videos posted on it. And in case you are wondering, I've had the Fresh Prince Of Bel Air theme song stuck in my head for weeks. I hope you enjoyed...