Part 4

Jungkook's POV
Man~ that dude that I bumped into kinda ruined my mood. I shrugged it off and quickly walked into my small but nice office.

I started going through patient paperwork and was shortly disrupted when my nurse walked in and said, "You have a patient in room 234. He is nauseous and HOT!" She says while fake fanning herself.

I just cringe and make my way to room 234. I hope everything will be good and I can help my patient. Sometimes I'm not taken seriously and patients leave me because of how young I am. I want to prove that I am a good doctor even though my career has just started and I am 21.

I slowly open the door and was planning on saying "hello" and introducing myself but I hesitate when I see a beautiful, thin but muscular, and mesmerizing boy hugging him knees to his chest. And did I say beautiful...

I didn't really need to say anything because as soon as he looked up,I noticed he was the one whom I bumped into, aaaand then he vomited on the floor.

I quickly grabbed the garbage can to my left, and handed it to him. He looked so pale! Poor baby. Then I instinctively slid my arm around him and sat next to him. When he finished he just looked up at me, and started to tear up. He shivered and leaned into my chest and I just comforted him until he was back to normal.

I forgot how good it feels to hug someone...

Then I realize that I don't even know this man. So I stand up and grab my computer to start the check-up. "Are you ok?" I ask. "I'm alright" he says hesitantly.

I take that as a cue to start introducing myself. "Hi! I'm doctor Jeon Jungkook" I say. He reply's with a raspy and tired "Hi there... I'm Kim Taehyung."

He is very very cute. Alrighty than... I can deal with this.