Chapter 3

Previously

"Dare..." I say unsure

They smirk at each other and Jade gives me a really creepy smile. What have I done to myself?

"We dare you to kiss Mason" Jade smirks

Now

"What?! No way! Guys! Why would you do that to me? C'mon! That's so not fair! I'm not doing that!" I say shocked

Freaking smartass geniuses. Or just really stupid and naïve me. I give it to them, this is kind of my own fault.

"Chicken"

I groan and get up. I glare at them and look around the school cafeteria, which is filled with students.

I search for Mason and once I see him, I see he's with Jake, Tyler and some other guys and girls

I send one last glare to Jade and Connor and walk over to Mason.

For a moment he looks shocked, but within a few seconds he's changed it into a smirk.

"Couldn't stay away from me, huh?"

"Shut your mouth. This is a dare, so don't get your hopes up" I roll my eyes, I tend to do that a lot when I'm around him.

"What is the da-"

Before he can finish his sentence, I push my lips on his. I kiss him and he kisses me back.

I pull back and blush a little. I don't think he sees it. Pfew!

He looks at me confused, but changes it to a smirk again.

"Damn babe. I knew you wouldn't be able to resist me."

"Mason, like I said. It's just a dare, so piss off"

I look at his friends and they stare at me with open mouths and smirks. I eye Britney, who looks like she's literally about to explode.

I turn around and walk away.

I don't know why, but I feel tingles on my lips as I think about our kiss.

"Girl, that was way more than just a dare" Jade says shocked

"No it wasn't. This conversation is over." I say irritated

They nod and we start talking about something else.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After my last class, I walk towards my locker and see Mason standing against it.

"And what do you want?"

"We have a project to do, remember?"

"Oh, right. I forgot. Couldn't you leave it at that?" I raise my eyebrows and he shakes his head

I walk with him towards his car and I text Connor to say that I'm not driving home with him.

"Sooo... about lunch break" Mason starts

"Nope, not talking about it. It was just a stupid dare from Jade and Connor and I'm not one to chicken out, unless it involves killing or hurting someone"

"It definitely felt like more than just a dare, little A. You know it and I know it. And I'll remember that golden piece of information" he smirks

Shoot. I shouldn't have told him that. Dammit. Stupid Alex.