4.0

Qi Lu and Hu Tian become a legendary figure. Hu Tian because oc finding the cure and Qi Lu who's the Supreme Commander leading the soldiers.

Andy and Le Hua adopted a daughter and a son. Andy was a good doctor and Le Hua was always eyeing the frightened Luigi, watching his every move. He's suppose to be 5 meters away from Andy when they're working together.

Andy just rolled his eyes at Le Hua's childishness.

Bao Xi and Le Chen adopted 3 children to be a part of their family. Bao Xi loves children so they added 2 more although he needs to do all his might so that Le Chen will agree.

Le Chen pampered Bao Xi too much. Whatever Bao Xi wants, Bao Xi gets. Of course it comes with a little price.

The apocalypse ended and the human regained their stability and peace.

----------

"It's okay. You can sleep now." Hu Tian whispered to the old Qi Lu, who's smiling at him and holding his hand.

"I love you, forever and always." Qi Lu said and slowly closed his eyes but his smile remained.

"I love you too, forever and always." Hu Tian replied and hugs Qi Lu.

In the big house inside the base lies two cold bodies hugging each other with smiles on their faces. Beside their bed was a small vase. A plant was growing inside the vase, the plant had thorny branches and a red rose that recently bloomed.

------------------

"Hooooossssttt I've miss you so much!"

'En.'

"Ehhh~ Why are you indifferent? Well anyway now that your punishment is doneeeeee we can be together again! Yaaayyyy!! I will not ask about the punishment because I know you did a good jobbbb~ Hostttttt I missed chuuuu~" System blabbered on how he misses his host.

'En.' Lin Xiao replied shortly.

"Host?"

"My cheats?" Lin Xiao asks the system. He wants to go to the next world immediately.

"Fine! You don't miss me that's alright. But I just want to say that the higher ups upgraded us systems! I now have feelings! Hosttt isn't that greaatt?" System said hoping that it will lift up Lin Xiao's mood.

'Stop blabbering so much and give me a cheat'

"Hmp! Fine. Choose one!
[a.) Martial Arts part 2
[b.) Sex Appeal
and
[c.) Hacking
It's supposed to be 4 choices but it's also a punishment for failing the last last word but don't worry! This will the be the last one and we can have 4 choices next time!"

'Why is there a Martial Arts part 2? What is this? A movie? Well fuck I chose Sex Appeal then.' Lin Xiao smirks.

Ahhh host ^, , ^ You're going to get your seme to fall for your appeal.. kyaahhh!!

"Okay okay~"

Out of nowhere another door popped out in front of Lin Xiao's face.

"Good luck hosttt~"

Lin Xiao open the door and what greeted his view is a... gym?

"Hihihi You'll only take 3 years to build up those puny muscles of yoursss."

------------------

(Is it just me or you guys are also disappointed at Le Hua's love life. Hahahaha I'm pretty disappointed at it now that I've read it again. Hahaha don't worry! In the next arc I'll try not to dissapoint you guys!)