4.1 (Ming Chu)

Ming Chu slowly opened his eyes and blinked several times to adjust his eyes to the light.

*HOOOONNNKKKK*

"HEY! You punk ass man! Get out of the fucking road, you little piece of shit!"

Ming Chu is in the middle of the road and this crazy ass foreigner is yelling at him in English.

"WHAT!? Are you going to stand there all day!?" One of the guys said.

Ming Chu immediately walked out of the middle of the road.

"Ah...something's wrong!" System frantically said.

'What?'

"This is not where you are supposed to be! I think we stumbled into a glitch while transporting you. This happens a lot to systems. We've been busy because of this!"

'Oh. What do we do then?'

"Uhhhh that body you're occupying doesn't want to die yet. He doesn't have wishes nor does he want you to continue his life!"

"Well, I have his body now. I'll continue his life whether he likes it or not. "

It's not his fault that he accidentally occupied this person's body, okay!?

System was at a loss. Should he tell his host to kill himself? But that would kill the body too!

"I can't tell you the plot in this story but I can highlight important things. Like his name is Ming Chu, working in Heng Company as an assistant to the manager of finance, Ren. Ming Chu is a quiet, timid and kind guy and he also has a loyal friend name Su Tao. He is living in small apartment despite having a good pay. Also, he's gay, 26 years old and a depressed man."

'So, I wouldn't know who the FL and the ML are here?'

"No, and you don't have to. He didn't have wishes nor does he want you here."

'So this is like a vacation? I don't have to do anything? That's great!'

"No host! What if you're occupying a Cannon fodder's body? You'll die!"

"Ah? I'm not that dumb to provoke a big figure nor do I want drama!"

And besides, maybe he'll find his lover here.

"Hey, Ming! You waited for me! How sweet!" Suddenly a loud voice interrupted Ming Chu's conversation with system.

"Do I know you?" Ming Chu asks and raises one of his eyebrows.

The other guy was dumbfounded. Is Ming Chu angry at him?

"A..are you angry at me?" The man said with teary eyes.

"Host. He's your best friend, Su Tao"

"Ah. I mean yes. I've waited for you." Ming Chu immediately said.

Su Tao's face brightens again and continued to blabber how his day went. Although they are working at the same company, they have different floors.

Suddenly Ming Chu felt dizzy and his vision got blurry, his head hurt. He passed out.

"AH! MING CHU! OH NO! MY BABY HUHUHU MY POOR BABY!" Su Tao yelled while he hugged Ming Chu as if he was dead.

Su Tao was being so over dramatic that system was dumbstruck watching Su Tao release crocodile tears.

Host is just receiving the memory of Ming Chu ah. He's not going to die.

Finally Su Tao brought the passed out Ming Chu to the hospital; he was so busy being a drama queen that he forgot that he should've brought Ming Chu to the hospital first.

------------------

Ming Chu opened his eyes slowly. He tried remembering where he was but he just remembered how he passed out.

His head was hurting a lot. He roamed his eyes and saw Su Tao who's sleeping with him in the bed.

He's occupying all the bed, acting like he's the patient and Ming Chu's the one who's taking care of him.

"...ied chicken.." Su Tao mumbled and smiled.

Ming Chu just looked at him, expressionless. This guy is taller than him, he has a manly face, visible jaw line, perfect eyebrows and unblemished face, his skin is glowing. It looks like this guy loves protecting his skin and face.

Now that he thinks about it, he hasn't seen his face. What does he look like anyway?

Ming Chu slowly stands up from the bed, leaving the smiling Su Tao behind as he giggles and hugs his pillow.

Ming Chu watching this scene was inwardly laughing. This man is too simple.

Ming Chu went inside the bathroom and looked at his face.

And he was disappointed.

Ming Chu has too many pimples ah! It looks like his head was a big pimple and that big pimple grew out a face!

His hair is like those emo teens who love covering their eyes! For a face like this, it's questionable why he got inside a big company.

"Host. I'll be reporting this glitch to the higher ups, okay? Wait for me! Don't kill the body or else the punishment will be very severeee." System immediately fled.

"AH! MING CHU! MING CHU!"

Ming Chu rolled his eyes and went out. He watched as the stupid Su Tao looked for him under the bed!

Why the hell is he looking for him under the bed!?

"Stop panicking, I'm here." Ming Chu said and stepped out of the bathroom.

"You scared me!"

"What for?" Ming Chu rolled his eyes again.

"Eh! You're a lonely man who doesn't have any love interest, is depressed and hates his life, always lonely and always isolating yourself from the crowd. I thought you wanted to commit suicide." Su Tao said and immediately put Ming Chu's face in his bosom and caressed his hair gently.

"Don't kill yourself, okay? Even though you don't have a love interest and you're depressed most of the time. Just remember! Me and your pimples are still with you." Su Tao said with passion in his voice.

Ming Chu doesn't know if he should cry or laugh. Is this guy even trying to lift his mood or is he trying to destroy it?

He didn't say anything that will ease his mood ah! Instead it just worsened it.

"Alright, alright. I won't kill myself." Ming Chu pulled away from Su Tao's bosom.

"Ehhhh?" Su Tao looked at Ming Chu's face intensely.

What? Ming Chu was puzzled at Su Tao.

"It looks like we got a new addition to the family ah! Look! Another one is growing." Su Tao said excitedly and pointed at the middle of his forehead.

"...."

..Why you! 凸(>皿<)凸

------------

(A/N I'll update soon!)