Lust and Sloth

Everyone was shocked by the sudden turn of events. One of Marquis Lilan's hands was lying in the ground and blood was gushing out his body. Thankfully, it seems that the dark energy surrounding him have dissipated.

" You!!" (Marquis Lilan)

Marquis Lilan glared at Duke Argentawn and take out a potion from his Storage ring pouring it in his bleeding arm. The wound stopped bleeding as it slowly shows sign of recovering.

Still, this man is despicable... for him to involve Glaciel.

" A Supreme Grade Regeneration potion? ... looks like you have an interesting items there in your Storage ring. " (Duke Gillian)

" How dare you to cut one of my hand?! ****! I will kill you!!" (Marquis Lilan)

" Do you have the power to kill me? If we aren't currently in the Castle and in his front of his Majesty and the others, i would already killed you because of your foul mouth.. watch your words Marquis Lilan." (Duke Gillian)

Duke Gillian smiled as he slowly walk towards the guards who was currently holding the struggling Drake Lilan.

" Or i will kill your son in front of you and your other two sons." (Duke Gillian)

Drake Lilan look towards Duke Argentawn and compose himself, it was evident that he was scared to Duke Argentawn as he was currently trembling while Duke Argentawn was patting his head smiling towards him.

" How dare you Duke Argentawn!! If you killed them i will also kill your childs or worse i will kill his Majesty and the Crown Prince! " (Marquis Lilan)

" Try it if you can.. Are you capable enough? Just give up and follow obediently with your son in the Prison? You will have a very intimate Father and Son moment while i am torturing you two. How won-" (Duke Gillian)

" Duke Argentawn please compose yourself." (Augustus)

Duke Argentawn immediately go back to his serious expression and look towards at Drake Lilan coldly.

" I wouldn't think.. I would let this kind of person to talk with Glaciel.. thankfully someone has given a very important information. I am ashamed to myself let outsiders to help me in this matter but i should be thankful to them.. What would happen to Glaciel if they didn't give this kind of information to his Majesty? " (Duke Gillian)

After that Marquis Lilan and Drake Lilan was put in the Prison for the time being.

****************

" It's unexpected.... I discovered the Meryid Kingdom suddenly purging out the Traitors within their Territory."

A Purple haired woman with long wavy hair and golden eyes was staring at the Crystal Orb that was floating in front of her while she was leaning on her soft and comfortable chair.

" You're right it was a matter, truly worth investigating.. How come all of a sudden they would suddenly go all out erasing the moles in their Kingdom?"

Next to her was a 30 year old looking man standing wearing black robes. He has a tied black hair on his shoulders and a lazy golden eyes.

" Isn't it interesting? I wonder how they got the information all of a Sudden? "

" Maybe one of the Traitors revealed it?"

The Woman giggled and look flirtatiously at the Man.

" Ace, Come on! We have everything under control how come one of them would suddenly come out of open and tweet his mouth?"

" Laura.. well I'm just Lazy too think right now.. Being a President of this damn organization is... tiring. " (Ace)

" Fufu.. you're just lazy to think. I am the one who does all of the work in this Organization. After all, you just go sleep, sleep and sleep.." (Laura)

" I wanna go back now to Demon Empire and sleep in my territory."
(Ace)

" How boring ~  Later when i finish doing my work i would go to brothel or slave shops and find a boy toy~"
(Laura)

Ace close his eyes as for a few minutes and opened his lazy golden eyes.

" Why would Sozel order us to even act and do this tiring job? " (Ace)

" Because of him i can't just go all the time and Do and do and do and just got do by a man~"

" You sound like a slut." (Ace)

He says but he was ignored by Laura who suddenly stand while gnashing her teeth in anger.

" ****! What a childish dream he has?! World Domination?! Why would every Demon Lord be just contented with a small room?! " (Laura)

" Ask him." (Ace)

Ace suddenly collapse on the floor and just lay on the ground and slowly close his eyes.

" Don't just sleep on the floor!!" (Laura)

" mn... I'm tired... i want to sleep.." (Ace)

" ****! You still haven't done anything at all! You just waken up from your sleep and now your sleeping?!" (Laura)

" It is normal..." (Ace)

" I wanna quit the job now!... just let Greed– maybe not that one... Just let Gluttony do the job!! Or just change my partner!! You're so useless!! Recently i am having a less beauty rest because of you! How was i supposed to seduce men with this kind of tired face? " (Laura)

" Oh.. then you can change your  body and turn to a man.. there will be many girls falling for you.. just like what you did 100 years ago impregnating many women that cause the other races to wage war on us.. you playboy.." (Ace)

Laura glared at Ace as she lifted her leg and kicked Ace to the wall.

".. it.. hurts.." (Ace)

" ****! Work now! You're so useless! Go and use your ability then guess who was the Culprit of this mess! Because of this.. our plan in the Meryid Kingdom will surely fail!!" (Laura)

" Ok.. Okay.. hmmm..." (Ace)

Ace close his eyes as he started to sleep and started drooling and sleeping sweetly. Laura glared on him and waited for five minutes before she wake Ace kicking him on his face.

" Wake up!! What now?! Are you done?!" (Laura)

".. tell me.. are you sure you got the right Sin Title?.. are you sure you're really a Lust not a Wrath Demon?.. my.. face.." (Ace)

" ****! Just tell me.. if you got the answer now!! " (Laura)

" I got it." (Ace)

" Tell me now!!" (Laura)

".. mn... fine.. umm... three persons... dress in robes and masks.." (Ace)

" Is that all?" (Laura)

Ace nodded as he slowly close his lazy eyes only to received a slap from Laura as she dragged him.

" Speak!!" (Laura)

".. hmm.. I'm tired... if you keep up like that.. there would be no one to make out and fall in love with you.." (Ace)

Laura glared at Ace and sighed.

" I will get you a soft bed and pillow!"
(Laura)

" Deal." (Ace)