5: Trap

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you...

again."

Feeling somewhat stuck in a bad dream, a nightmare, Lucy froze at the spot. Her legs not working the way she wanted them to.

The only thing that gave her the assurance that she wasn’t dreaming was the feel of Natsu’s hand grabbing her wrist.

Wait, What?

Before she could protest, he was already yanking her like a barbie doll, shoving her right into the backseat of his car.

Somewhere among the crowd of students near the campus gate, Levy blinked her eyes twice. She thought she saw a figure of a blonde being pulled into a car.

"Was that Lucy?" Levy sounded unsure as she adjusted her reading glasses.

"Where?" Erza followed her gaze.

“I don’t see her,” Juvia joined.

"Maybe it was my imagination,” Levy shrugged as she giggled, “Never mind.”

.

.

“What are you doing?! Where are you taking me?!” Lucy rattled, her nervousness catching up to her.

“Relax,” was Natsu’s calm reply.

“I’m not going to. Stop this car,” she refused to be taken anywhere.

She checked and discovered that all the car doors were locked. And she noticed that he was driving too fast for her liking.

"Are you trying to kidnap me?" Lucy looked at the back of his head suspiciously.

He sighed loudly and rolled his eyes at her question.

"How did you know where to find me?" She asked again.

"I didn’t,” he answered shortly, eyes focused on the road.

"Then why were you at my school? Were you stalking me?”

"Of course not,” he said mixed with amusement, “If I wanted to find you, I'd get someone to do it for me."

"What are you, a member of some kind of secret spy organization?"

This time he laughed. Wow, she never runs out of crazy ideas.

She went silent, thinking he was making fun of her. He could tell she was getting impatient. To appease her wild imagination, he gave her a legit explanation.

Was it all just a coincidence?

"My older brother teaches there. He told me to bring over some stuff, that's why I was there," then he remembered something important that made him grunt, "Shoot. I forgot about the documents."

He took a glance at the stack of folders he placed on the seat next to him.

"Brother? who?" Lucy asked, interested.

"Zeref Dragneel"

She was surprised to hear that. So Natsu was a Dragneel, huh.

"You're professor Dragneel's brother?"

He chuckled at the sound of that word.

"You sure don't act like you're related," Lucy found it a little hard to believe, “He’s way nicer and much more delicate than you.”

"Well, I get that a lot,” Natsu just shrugged, “My brother leaves quite a pretty good impression for himself, but he can be a real demon when we argue.”