Chapter 5

Minna-san! Hope you enjoy my story and pls leave a vote if you like. And let me remind you, I am not good at English.

Lucy's POV

3 months until the GMG. I went back to the Dragon Realm and stayed there for 1 month. I trained 20 hours a day.

_________

2 days until the Games and I went back to Earthland. I headed to Sabertooth and opened the door.
Everyone is partying..

Maybe I should just rest. ..

"Hey blondie! Wassup? We haven't seen you for awhile." He greeted me and I faintly smile. He dragged me to the counter.
I blushed as saw our hands. I like him but... I am not confident that he will like me back.
We chat and chat until everything went black.

Sting's POV

I felt Lucy's head resting in my shoulder. I slightly blush.

"You liiiiike her." Lector teased

"Shut up Lector." I hushed him off and he just chuckled.

I look at Lucy's sleeping face. Her eyes, her hair, her lips-wait  what?!

I shook my head. I will confess to her once we win at the games. For now we will stay like this. I ordered 3 glasses of beer

_________

Lucy's POV

I woke up and saw the ceiling. Its different.... then I remembered. I suddenly woke up. And saw Sting, sleeping on the couch, shirtless. OMG. I covered my cheeks I am blushing. Am I at his house? Well it is obvious. I slowly get up and sneakily walked at the door. I twist the knob

*creeeaaaaaaakk*

I AM DOOMED

"Lucy? What are you doing?" He asked while scratching his eyes. I looked down from embarrassment seeing him topless. I am trying to hide my blush but..

"Hey, it is still 2 am. Just get back when its morning ok?" He said and grabbed me and pushed to the bed. O my he is reeking of alcohol.  Is he drunk?!

"Wha-" he cutted me off by kissing me. I am so shocked, my heart is beating fast. But then, I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I opened my mouth as I felt his tongue inside. I put my arms on his nape.

This is not right...

I pushed him back and catch my breath.

"Lucy... I am sorry I was just drunk." He snapped out of his drunk self.

"Its okay... besides I am happy, my first kiss is with the one I like." I confessed. He looks shocked and then a smile formed out of his handsome face

He kissed me once again and said " I love you too.." he then pat my head and we went back to sleep. This is the best day of my life. I slept with a smile on my face.

The next day I woke up and felt Sting hugging me. I stood up carefully not to wake him up. I went to the kitchen and find Rogue cooking breakfast

"Good morning!" I greeted as I sat on the dining table

"Same to you " he said and focused on his cooking.

"Sorry for suddenly appearing in your apartment." I apologized shyly

"No problem Lucy. Its Sting who told me to let you sleep here we don't know where is your apartment after all." He said and placed our breakfast at the table

"Morning.." I heard Sting groans from my back. He is wearing a shirt now. He is still scratching his eyes.

We ate breakfast and they changed into their usual attire as for me.. I opened a portal back to my apartment and changed into decent clothes. I then opened a portal to Sabertooth.

"Good morning everyone!"I cheerfully greeted them with a big smile.

"You look happy,Lucy-san!" Yukino exclaimed.

"Of course tomorrow is big day after all!" I grinned

"By the way, speaking of GMG, can you wear this clothes? I made them...." she asked shyly.

Aaawww...

"Thanks Yuki-Chan! It is pretty!"it is a white dress with gold straps and frills, it really suits me because I am celestial goddess.

I looked at my right hand where the Sabertooth insignia was placed. I smiled faintly.

Time sure is fast..

"Good luck at the games!" Yuki cheered me up

"I sure will!"

___________