DAY 18

Dad checked on me today before he went for work. He's worried because I'm staying in my room 23 hours of 24 since Saturday.I said I was working on my designs as an excuse.I wonder if how Dad will react if he'll find out that I confessed to a guy.He will go crazy!And he hates Andrew for God's sake!

The thing is...Andrew told me he's starting to like a girl.She defined the girl being his chum or something like that.I thought it was me.Of course I will think that it's me.Who would have thought that he's seeing anyone else besides me? Akala ko talaga ako ang tinutukoy niya.I thought the confession was for me.That's when I told him the feeling is mutual—that I'm also happy when I'm with him—that I'm also starting to like him—you know—as a man.

"Wait—are you thinking that I'm referring to you?I'm sorry Marica.I never thought that you will expect something like that from me.Look, I'm comfortable when I'm with you because I consider you as my friend." Iyan ang sinabi niya sa'kin.Sa harap mismo ng pagmumukha ko.I get it alright? He was just being honest with me but that was the biggest rejection I ever had and I hate him for that.

I know, I know, I don't have the right to be mad at him because in the very first place, I am the reason of my own pain.Oo nasasaktan ako.I'm feeling down right now.Hindi ko matanggap!All this time silang mga lalaki ang naghahabol at nagpapapansin sa'kin tapos ngayon na may napansin na ako saka naman walang gusto sa'kin.Friend his face!Akala niya ba makikipagkaibigan pa ako sa kaniya?No way!

Sana hindi sila magkatuluyan ng babaeng gusto niya!Para maranasan niya rin ang nararanasan ko ngayon!Kung maibabalik lang ang oras, hinding hindi ko na ulit gagawin yung ginawa kong pag-amin.

On the other hand, okay na rin siguro yun.Para nalinawan na ako na wala talaga siyang feelings para sa'kin.

#Friendzone