The Weapons (Sorry, Another Filler)

I arrive at my father's palace almost immediately. It had been awhile since I had been here... wow.

I open the doors and enter soundlessly. I see my father is on his throne with a desk pulled in front of him. He has reading glasses on (Yes, he looks hilarious like that), and frowns at the mountains of paperwork in front of him. I give a little cough, and he looks up. His glasses shimmer away, and he gives a small smile. 

"Ah, Nico. What do I owe the pleasure?"

I gave a small smile back. "I am attempting to teach some children at Hogwarts how to fight. And I will be being needing some weapons for that. I was hoping you could help me with acquiring them?"

"Straight to the point as always. I actually kept some extra weapons in your vault, so you can go and get them."

I forgot about those. "Thanks, father."

I shadow travelled right outside of Gringotts, exactly where I had been a couple of months ago. It felt like years since I had faced those huge marble doors. 

I went up the steps and started walking towards the front desk. I found that I had apparently grown a bit, so I could see better over the high desk. 

"I would like to make an extraction?" 

"Ah, Mr Di Angelo. Can I have your key?"

I bring my envelope with all of the important information out and bring out my tiny key. I hand it over to him, and I am taken down to my vault. 

The goblin opened the door, and it melted away. 

I went around the edges of the room,  collecting the swords, spears, knives, guns, and other weapons from around the room. At the back of the piles of galleons was a pile of extra weapons. I piled some more drachmas into my bag and put all of the weapons, which turned out to be about 70 assorted weapons and a few hundred celestial bronze and imperial gold bullets, inside the shadow vault.

I headed back to my room and had some well-deserved rest. 

Today had been a big day, for everyone.