Chapter 6

Lucy's POV

"Welcome to Grand Magic Games-kabo!" Mato yelled as the audience cheered wildly. We will have a race huh. I Remembered last GMG, I will crush the fairies

"So we will have a race every one! First team to cross the finish line wins!No flying!" We stood at the starting line.

"3"

"2"

"1-kabo~"

Other teams started running and we just stood there.

I summoned a portal and we went in. When we reached the other side, we are already in the finish line.

"2-22 seconds?! Sabertooth is first everyone! A new world record! Kabo~" Mato exclaimed in disbelief. I smirked and we went to our balconies

"That was great Blondie!" Sting put his arm around me, I blushed.

"He's right. Why are you red by the way?" Rogue suddenly asked. I gulped

"Yeah you are red." Lector said and inspect me

"Fro thinks so too!" Frosch said as he raised his paws.

"Yeah! We are dating by the way! " Sting proudly announced and everyone started teasing me.

The fun stopped as Mato announced the rankings.

"1st Sabertooth!" We went down the Arena and everyone went wild. I wore the dress Yukino made me.

"2nd Lamia Scale!" Everyone cheered but its weaker. I looked at Jura and smiled. He bowed

"3rd Raven Tail!" They came out and glared at Flare. She looked at me and gave me her creepy grin

"4th Fairy Tail A!" When they walked to the Arena, everyone shouts 'boo' at them.

"5th Mermaid Heels." There are so many cheers for them,most came from the boys.

"6th Quadro Cerberus!"

They walked in and howled. Everyone was dumbfounded

"let's get going!7th Blue Pegasus!"they walked in and saw Hibiki spraying perfume

"And last is Fairy Tail B!" Everyone boos again.

Fairy Tail looked at me with those determining eyes. I just glared at them and grinned mischievously.

Suddenly, Sting grabbed my hand and we went back to the balcony.

"Now everyone for 'Hidden' and choose your member who will Participate!!" The crowd cheered again.

"I insist on taking this match again ,Milady." Rufus said as he jumped off the balcony and landed gracefully.

"Yes. He should take on this match. It would be easy for him." I stated and everyone nodded in agreement. Sting sneakily hold my hand. I am okay with it. I tightened my grip on his hand.
We looked at each other and smiled as he kiss my forehead.

I saw Fairy Tail staring but it doesn't affect me. They are all bark no bite.

I glared at them back. And looked at the Arena again

Natsu's POV

I felt a pain in my chest when I saw Sting kiss Lucy.

"Lucy is still weak. Don't you agree Natsu?" Gray asked me, I want to punch him but.

"Y-yeah of course." I don't want them to find out I like her. Otherwise they would make fun of me

Lucy's POV