Natalie

An hour or two later, I'm laying on my bed groaning. I flip to my other side and clutch my stomach. I glare at it.

"What did I ever do to you to deserve this?"

I sit up and and walk to the restroom to take a shower. Once I finish, I brush my teeth, change, and brush my hair, I walk downstairs to eat breakfast. My dad has already left for work so I'm here alone.

I grab a poptart and walk into the living room to watch t.v. A commercial of a scary movie coming up next, makes me run up the stairs. I lock the door.

I absolutely hate scary movies with an absolute passion.

Laying down on my bed, my phone starts to play If You Don't Know, by 5 Seconds of Summer. It takes me off guard and I fall off of my bed. I grab my phone and anwser it before I check the caller I.D.

"Hi?" I ask, cautiously, into the phone.

I hear a gasp then movement in the other line. "Oh my gosh girl! You finally answered me, after all this time. How are you?"

"Natalie!! Calm down. I didn't know it was you cause I didn't check. I wouldn't have answered if I knew it was you," I say to my best friend.

"Well then. I love you too Lainey," she mumbles.

"I didn't mean it like that. I haven't talked to anyone except my dad and these guys I ran into," I tell her. "What is all that noise? Did you barely get home?"

I hear a clicking noise then a door shut. "Sortaaa... wait, what?!" she asks.

"Guys?!?!" I hear a scream downstairs. I ran into the hallway and looke over the railing. I see Natalie standing in the living room, looking up, her hands filled with bags.

"Natalie! What are you doing here?" I shout down at her.

She holds up a key and I facepalm. Why did I ever give her a key?

Calm down. It's not like she's a murderer or something. What if she is?

What am I thinking? This is Natalie, the girl who cried because she lost five dollars that was her mom's at a store.

I hate that this is happening to me. I'm starting to second guess my friendship. I'm starting to have trust issues.

I stop thinking about these horrid thoughts and walk downstairs. Natalie tackles me into a hug, making us fall to the floor. We both laugh and go to the island in the kitchen to sit down.

Natalie is 6'2 and has brown straight hair to match her hazel eyes. She's very beautiful and she doesn't even know it. She always so insecure of herself.

"Do you want anything to drink, eat?" I ask.

She scoffs at me. "Why would you ask such an ubsured question? Of course I want something." She pats her stomach and laughs.

I laugh along. She's been trying to lose weight since she thinks she needs to. But I can tell that it isn't going good.

She walks to the fridge and gets a Snapple. She closes it then opens it back up and gets a slice of red velvet cake we had last night.

Taking the opportunity, I grab my camera and take a picture of her shoving a piece of it into her mouth. She glares at me and I laugh.

"You know you love me," I state.

"I know. So, who's the guy you were talking about or should I say guys?" She wiggles an eyebrow.

I roll my eyes at her then I take a seat on the counter. "But if you must know their name's are Louis and Zayn. Just to clarify things, I do not like them. I repeat, I do not like then."

"The Zayn guy sounds sexy while Louis, on the other hand, sounds if he'll get on my nerves," she says scrunching up her nose.

I giggle, making her laugh. She pins her hair into a ponytail, making her cheek bones pop. She looks at me and an idea pops into my head.

"Hey, want to go to Poe's paints?"

She smiles and nods her head in agreement. Grabbing my phone and camera, we go to her car.

"It's been a  long time since we've had girl time. I'm so excited! Let's go have fun!!" she exclaims.

Let's go have fun.

Now you've met Natalie! I think I'm going to enjoy writing her. Thank you for giving me support in reading this story! Mind spreading the word? Comment and Vote! LYG!

:D