34: Pun Intended

Chapter 34: Pun Intended

Luna*

"What?"

"It's not opening." He pushed the door once more.

My frantic face soon disappeared as soon as I realised what he was doing, "It's a pull door, Noah."

"Noah!"

"What the hell, bro."

"You made me shit my pants."

I'm almost 100 percent sure that the last comment was Dean's but we ignored it.

Raven hit the back off his head after he pulled the door open.

"Seals! Seals! Seals!" We chanted through the park as people gave us weird stares.

Skipping through the park, we stopped to play some games and win some prizes as well as getting some pretzels.

"This is definitely checking out the sea life." Jacob scanned a girl as she walked past.

"Perv." All of us girls hit him then took his pretzel away as punishment.

"I wanna go see the floppy fish!" Dean whined as he sat wearing a Sea World hat that he won.

"Did you just give up on calling them seals?" Bee nudged him.

"I think you've heard that enough times today," then his mouth curved mischievously, "unless.."

"No!" We covered our ears.

"Seals, Seals are my best friend,
They will be mine till the very end,
Going to see them on a Tuesday,
I wish I could visit everyday,
In the water they twirled,
When I see them at Sea World!"
He said the Rhyme that he created on the bus on the way here.

He has been legitimately singing it all day, that we all now know it off by heart.

"Well, I'm going to go and flirt with that girl before Dean starts singing again.." Jacob trotted off.

"Wait! Take me with you! I can't take it anymore!" I tried to scramble away but I was wedged in the middle of the table we were sitting at.

"Come on!" Dean whined again, "Eat and walk, let's go."

We followed him off the table and toward a colossal pool thing with a bunch of bleachers at the front of it. Dean told us that there was a seal show happening so we had to watch it with him.

"Hey, welcome to Sea World! My name is Audrey and I will be showing you the seals today!" A smiley woman with a visor stood up before all of us with a bucket of fish in her grasp speaking into a microphone, "Here we have some harp seals! They are species of earless seals, come here!"

A bunch of cute seals went up against the glass as Audrey fed each of them some fish.

A chorus of aww's went through the crowd as I shouted, "They are so fuzzy I'm gonna die!"

Audrey laughed, "They are, so Anyway.." she continued with her speech as I watched the seals.

They splashed around the water around the water as the 2 older seals were on a rock doing-

Oh. Oh damn.

I looked in the other direction and saw a big seal on top of a rock, "Oh um excuse me!"

"Yes?" Audrey answered.

I pointed to the seal on the rock, "What is it going to do?"

"Oh god, duck!" She demanded as we all shrank down.