Chapter 40

So this is an appreciation chapter for Madisonone, you're honestly the most stunning person ever! Inside and out. I appreciate you so much and you're a beautiful writer! Thank you for being you hun! Enjoy the chapter everyone xo
_____

"How are you feeling?" Zade asked, the side of mouth twitching into a small smile.

How do you do that? I thought.

I woke a couple of minutes ago and watched him as he tapped away at his laptop, the top half of his body naked only wearing grey sweatpants.

"I feel okay." I rose, blushing at getting snapped.

"I got you something for your headache and there's cold water over there as well." He smiled pointing to the bedside table next to me.

"Thank you." I murmured, taking the panadol and downing the glass of water.

"I haven't told Maceo and Chris about what happened yet, I thought I'd leave it up to you if you wanted to tell them or not." He placed his laptop to the side.

"I didn't mind if you told them." I smiled, checking the time, it was a little after 9 pm.

I must have been really drained. I thought.

"How are you handling the news of having a half-brother?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist as I straddled him.

"I don't know, I'm still shocked. I'll have to ring Grayson in the morning to tell him." I mumbled, running my hands over his bare chest.

"I can't believe they put it on you like that, what were they thinking?"

"Apparently they weren't." I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed the space between us.

"What was that for?" He chuckled, licking his lips.

"My thank you to you." I smiled, wiping his bottom lip with my thumb.

"And why are you thanking me?" He murmured against my neck.

"For everything you've done for me, being there for me." I moaned, gripping his hair.

"Always." He whispered against my lips.

"We have to leave soon." He groaned as I bit his bottom lip teasingly.

"Okay." I pulled him into a fiery and heavy kiss.

I smiled into our kiss, his hands running up my legs and under my sundress, slipping in my lace underwear to massage my backside, pulling me flush against him in the process.

Our tongues tangled together, fighting for dominance but Zade won and a groan of appreciation rumbled from his chest. His hands ran up my back pushing my dress up and off my body. He broke our kiss and stared at me with hooded eyes.

"Fuck you're flawless." He grunted as I rocked against his growing member, his fingers flicked at my back and my strapless bra fell from my body.

I crashed my lips against him again, moaning into his mouth, loving the feeling of his hard chest pressed against mine. He flipped us and rested himself between my spread legs; his hand gripped one of my breasts before making its way lower and lower.

"Tell me what you want Ava." He ordered, brushing his thick fingers between my legs teasingly.

"I want you Zaden." I moaned before he ripped the lacey material covering my sex from my body and throwing it to the side.