[chapter 12]

//pic above is some shit i drew?? its the krovnyy kids lmao im awful at descriptions so i thought id draw them so people have some idea of what they look like?? reader was actually based off of the guy on the far right bless. also theres 2 bois in here (centre lizard and smol 2nd to the left) that are gonna come in later on in the story ;))))) fun times (pain and misery) are ahead my dudes// 

((that pics also on my personal insta (@xberon) shameless self promo but im legit only following people from my school im so lonely  pls ;) ))

//+ this is p much a short filler chapter so imma see if i can update twice tonight lmao//

You were squished in between Kirishima and Bakugou on the couch when Kaminari put a stream of the lion king on. Both of them were eyeing up Todoroki with a skeptical glare and keeping you practically quarantined from the rest of the class. While they both sat either side of you, Sero sat in front of the couch on some cushions with Kaminari on his left and Mina on his right- you guessed they were creating a makeshift protection zone for you after the truth or dare incident. The majority of the class was circled around you, actually; if anything, the quarantine zone was the lonely corner of the opposite couch where Todoroki and Mineta were made to sit. Kaminari called it 'pervert island'.

Honestly, you thought the whole situation was hilarious. If your face would allow it you'd be smiling like an idiot while being crushed by the group of jealous teenagers, but you were stuck being emotionally constipated for a while.

The movie started out pretty cute for you- you felt happy watching Simba going about his strange lion antics. You weren't sure why the animals were speaking, but you didn't want to ask since everyone else was deathly silent. Your heart was figuratively ripped from your chest when Mufasa died; you visibly sunk back into the couch and pulled your knees closer to your chest as Simba cried over his lifeless body.

Kirishima had his eyes on your the entire time. He noticed how you'd opted to sit with your legs folded uncomfortably close to you to avoid hitting Sero in the face, and how you'd have a slight reaction whenever something distressing happened. He didn't even watch the majority of the film, he was way too focused on how stupidly cute you were being. The worst part was that you didn't even realise you were doing it- that on its own made him want to rip out his heart and hand it to you on a silver platter.

Bakugou wasn't in a much better state- granted, his emotional problems almost ran as deep as yours, so he was more or less just fucked off at everything you did. It was the sort of fucked off that made him want to pull you into a constricting hug and tell you to shut up when he saw you tearing up at all the emotional scenes- and he utterly hated himself for it. Like Kirishima, he couldn't focus on the movie. He was either staring at you because you'd done something cute that annoyed him or questioning every life decision he'd ever made.

Todoroki would keep glancing over at you every few seconds with a lingering hope that he'd catch you staring at him- you never were, you were entirely focused on the lion king, which he thought was both endearing and a little disappointing. He kept silently cursing himself whenever he looked over at you for not just being a little quicker about the kiss; now that he thought about it, he shouldn't even have been trying to kiss you in the first place. Like you said, you had no idea what it was, so wouldn't it be like forcing himself on you?

A sigh escaped his lips as he rubbed his temples, glancing back over at you for the umpteenth time during the movie. No, he shouldn't have tried to kiss you. He truly did earn his spot on pervert island.

When the movie finished, you celebrated with a stretch and a yawn, glancing around the room at all your tired classmates. Your eyes landed on Todoroki, and you quietly snorted through your nose. He was sulking about something; he was leaning back into the couch with his arms folded and a subtle pout on his face. You moved to stand up and talk to him, but were held down by Kaminari, who placed a hand on your leg and shook his head, a grin very much present on his face.