Chapter 14

Clarence White
I looked over at Deyjah seeing she was still sleeping making me smile and lean over and kiss her.

This is the life I've always wanted and I thank God and Jesus for giving it to me. I couldn't be more than thankful.

I looked at my phone and seen it was 11:30 making me get up and touch Deyjah.

"Dey get up" I gently shook her.

"Ugh no" she whined as I took the cover off her. "Stoppp"

"Baby get up it's almost 12" I rubbed her stomach as I felt lil man kick making me smile.

"I'm pregnant I need all the sleep I can get or I'm gonna be cranky" She said as I laughed.

"You be cranky rather you get sleep or not" I told her as she looked at me.

"Because I don't be getting enough sleep because SOMEBODY loves waking me up" she said looking at me making me laugh again.

"Come on mamas get up I thought you wanted to go to breakfast?" I asked her as sighed.

"I did but it's too late now it's 12" she said as I got up out of the bed.

"Ok but still get up" I told her as she raised up.

I went in my closet and grabbed my white t-shirt as I heard sniffling as I turned around and seen Deyjah crying.

I already knew why she was crying because I told her to get up.

"Ok ok baby go back to sleep I'm sorry mamas" I got on the bed and rubbed her back.

"Are you sure? I know I said today we were gonna go to breakfast but I'm sooo tired" she cried as I grabbed her.

"It's ok babygirl go to sleep" I laid her down.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked as tears came down her eyes.

"Baby no I'm not mad at you I know you tired come on let's lay back down and go to sleep" I said as we went back to sleep.

2 hours later we was finally up and ready to get our day started.

She leaned over and kissed me on my lips as I grabbed her kissing her back.

"Mmm I want some" she tugged on my shorts I had on.

"Take my stuff off then" I raised up as she took my shirt off and got on top of me.

She kissed me as I started kissing her back. I gently got up and placed her on back gently.

We had a Quickie then hopped in the shower.

When we got out we got dressed ready to go.

"Where we going first?" She asked me.

"Anywhere you wanna go Princess" I kissed her forehead while rubbing her stomach.

"I wanna go everywhere" she smiled as I nodded.

"Ok let's go" I said as we walked downstairs making sure everything was good then walking out.

I opened her door as she got in and put her seatbelt on then I jogged to my side and got in and put my seatbelt on.

I cranked the car up and turned the radio up as Boo'd up started playing making me sigh hard with a mug on my face.

This is a good song but Deyjah sing it so much when she in her feelings or if she's mad at me I'm tired of the song now.

"Feelings, so deep in my feelings
No, this ain't really like me
Can't control my anxiety
Feeling, like I'm touching the ceiling
When I'm with you I can't breathe
Boy, you do something to me
Ooh, now I'll never get over you until I find something new that get me high like you do, yeah yeah Ooh, now I'll never get over you until I find something new that get me high like you do listen my to heart go ba-dum, boo'd up
Biddy-da-dum, boo'd up
Hear my heart go ba-dum, boo'd up
Biddy-da-dum it just won't stop, it go
Ba-dum, boo'd up
Biddy-da-dum, boo'd up
Hear my heart go ba-dum, boo'd up
Biddy-da-dum, it just won't stop, it go
How many ways can I say that I need you baby, it's true
I think I might die without you
Feeling all over my body
You know how I like it ain't gotta tell you what to do" Deyjah sung as she looked at me and started laughing. "Baby it's just a song"