Brand New Series: CATASTROPHIC CHLOE

Hello Fear Games readers,

Long time no see! I know it's been a while since I last posted on here but I wanted to share this awesome new series with you guys! Even though it is not connected to Fear Games, it is a murder-mystery and I figured you'd like to be the first to hear about it!

Check out the synopsis below!

In the town of North Lakes, everyone has a secret to hide behind their glamorous lives. Deacon Silver has finally had enough of the rich getting everything they think they deserve. Audrianna Walsh is on the top at school, but at home, she struggles with an illness that's taking over her life. Bryan Beltran, son of North Lakes High's principal, is Audrey's boyfriend, but isn't very good at staying faithful. And finally, Nykeesha Brown, the North Lake High's only black student, is the daughter of lawyers whose family is being torn apart by her brother's mistakes.

One night, Deacon creates a fake account under the name Catastrophic Chloe, digging deep into those that have made his life a living hell. While friendships break, families come apart, and the town's first murder occurs, everyone finds themselves sucked into a mystery that begins to unravel--a mystery that brings all of them down.

In this brand new Wattpad series, a small town will murder together, bounded by secrets, lies, and a reason to die.

I'm so excited to delve into this new world! The town of North Lakes has so many secrets to share and the story will not focus primarily on Deacon, but other town characters as well.

Even though I do not have a release date yet, you can add it to your reading-list here (in the comments) so you don't miss whenever it goes live!

Thanks so much for the endless support. I hope you'll welcome the new characters from North Lakes into your hearts just like you did with Rachel and her friends.

Sincerely,

Alec John Belle