Surprise!

Alex POV

"WAKE UP! IT'S CHRISTMAS!" Thor shouts. I yelp and fall from bed. My golden eyes glare up at Thor from my spot on the floor and I stand up. "What?" I ask confused. "I have a surprise for you!" He says and takes my hand. I follow after him and he covers my eyes. "Keep your eyes closed." I nod then hear Thor walk away from me. "Open your eyes, doll." I gasp in shock and open my eyes. They fill with tears and I launch into Bucky's open arms. He falls to his knees and holds me tightly. "I thought you were dead, Bucky!" I sob. He shakes his head and pulls away looking at me "I could never leave you with out saying good bye." I laugh and wipe my tears "Good you asshole." He scoffs "Geez. I feel the love." I shake my head and smirk "I'm sure you can feel love some other way." He smirks looking at my lips "Good."

"OK! Why don't you two head up to your room and get caught up. It's been two months." Bucky nods and I lead him to my room. I close the door and sigh "Did Hydra do anything to you?" Bucky sits on my bed and lays down with a sigh "No. They smacked me around a bit but that's it." I nod and get an idea. I sneak over and straddle his waist. His eyes open "What are you doing doll?" I shrug "Just getting comfy." He props himself up by his elbows with a dark smirk "Good. You won't be comfy later." I raise an eyebrow "Who said I would let that happen? I have to bathe, you need to relax. Sleep." I say and crawl off of him. I go into the bathroom and start up the tub. After stripping down I lay in the hot water with a sigh.

"Ain't this a wonderful sight?" I yelp and open my eyes "James! What the hell?!" He smirks and gets behind me, that's when I realised he was naked. My face flushes and I sigh turning around to face him. Thank god for high water... I think to myself "What gives you the permission to join me in the bath?" Bucky smirks and grabs my bare waist "I give myself permission but I was also hoping you'd give me permission." I giggle and rest my hands in his chest "Ok. You have permission, Sergeant." He smirks and sits up straighter. "Good...I like you, Alex. I really do- will you let me show you?" I stare at him and nod "Please show me." I mumble. He nods and brings me closer. Our lips touch and I tangle my fingers in his hair. He lifts me onto his lap and I wrap my legs around his. He pulls away and smirks at me "Why don't we head to your bed. It's much more comfy." I smirk with a nod "I'd like that, James."