chapter 21

I stand there with Ana by my side, staring at Issa and Grayson. They look at me up and down. I feel blood from my lip starting to drip down my chin and I wiped it. Then I saw my hands. I hadn't fully realized what actually went down. My mental state of mind was so corrupted with anger ans adrenaline that it took over my body.

They just sat there. Staring at my appearance. No words. Just silence.

Then I saw Grayson. He had worry in his eyes. But when I saw him. All the images of him fucking Issa and Sarah flooded my mind. " ana I-" he began to say in a whisper and I couldn't be here any more. I ran out of the house.

***

I ran down the block. Not knowing where I was going. I ran for a while. My legs started to ache and my chest was burning. But I kept on running.

I stopped when I realized where I actually was. My old house, 2 miles out from my house. Located near the woods. It was barren. Old. Broken down. No one owned it.

I walked up the driveway to the front door. The creeking of the steps made me flinch. I slowly made my way to the front door. It was unlocked. I opened it slightly. The squeaking of the hinges echoes in the house and made me cringe slightly. I let myself in. The aroma was mkxed with the smells of liquor, dust, and smoke. The walls were chipping of their paint, the floors creeky and layered with dirt. The ceiling was ruined with water damage and mold.

I walked down the hall to my old room. My bed still lay in the same spot. My dresser still positioned in the corner. I sat down in the chair that was placed between my lamp and broken bookshelf. I looked around. My bed was stripped from its sheets and the bed was dirty and covered with mold. Spider webs positioned themselves in the corner of every crevice and dust layered the old stained carpet. Broken glass covered the floor near the bed from the broken window. I looked over to see my open closet.

" you think hiding will help you! Get your ass out of there!" My dad screamed from down the hall. I sat with my knees pulled up to my chest in the back of my closet behind my clothes. I cried and cried but I held my breath to keep from making noise.

I heard his heavy footsteps approach the door of the closet. He breathed heavily and I bit my lip to prevent from screaming. He slowly opened the door with a belt in hand. 

" Nooooooo!" I screamed as I'm yanked by my hair out of the closet and thrown into the floor hitting my head on the edge of the chair.

A single tear rolls down my cheek as the memory corrupts my mind. I look down at the chair and see a chipped part where my head hit it with such force. 

I emerged from my chair and walked over to the closet. I walked in and sat myself down on the carpeted portion of the claustrophobic area. I pulled my legs up to my chest and rested my head on my knees. I rocked back and forth and replayed my childhood through my head. I replayed every portion of my life in my head to this point. I sat there with agony.
My breaths weere rapid and shallow. I could feel my pulse pounding in my temples. My body shaking and weak.

Graysons POV
Misa walked inside with with Ana by her side. And I was shocked.

Her hands were split open, with blood covering them. Her shirt was torn and stained with blood as well. Though I knew it wasnt hers. Her lip was busted and her jaw started to turn a bluish purple. Her hair was tangled and hung down by her face. Her eyes were red, and her face was cold. She was frozen, like a statue. No life expressed. I could feel the tension in the room. She stared at me for a moment but as soon as my voice left my mouth she ran out the door.
***
Its been hours since Misa ran from the house and I'm worried as fuck. I pace around the room waiting for Ana to return from her hunt for Misa. Issa sits in the chair across the room with her hands folded in front of her.

I lean against the counter and rub my temples. Then I hear the door open and close. Misa?

I looked up to see Misa but it wasnt her. " I couldn't  find her." Ana said in a low voice full of sorrow. Issa looked up at us and she started to cry.

" you have no right to cry!" I raised my voice. " this is on you! All of it!stop acting like the victim in this situation!" I walked over to her. She stood up and started yelling back. "How is this my fault?" She questioned loudly with tears streaming down her face. "Your the one who came over here in the first place!" I yelled back. " I needed to talk to Misa goddammit!" She spit back. "So seducing me and rubbing on me doesnt ring a bell" i ask angrily. She stops talking and just looks at me. " you know that's not what happened." She said in a low voice with tears still flooding her eyes. " that's exaclty what happened, and you know it." I spat out through gritted teeth. " your the one to blame as much as I am." She said after a minute. " I understand that. I cant control myself and I know that's something I need to work on! And i will! But you are the one who worked me up!" I screamed. She stayed quiet and sat back down.

I know I'm at fault as well, but if it wasnt for Issa coming up in here and grabbing on me, then it wouldn't of happened.

I heard a knock on the door and I went downstairs to answer. I opened it and Issa stood there. "Can I come in?" She asked and I nodded. I closed the door behind her and she turned around to face me. " is Misa here?" She asked and I shook my head. " she left about 3 minutes ago sorry." I replied. We stood there in silence. " so can I help you with anything else?" I asked awkwardly. She eyeballed me up and down and bit her lip. I turned around quickly and headed for the door. " ill help you out." I said and before I opened the door fully she comes up behind me and closes it. She wraps her hand around my torso and turns me around. " what are yo-" I asked but she slipped her hand down to my member. I stopped breathing. She started rubbing on my now hard on through my jeans and I couldn't control myself....

I stared at the floor. Regretting everything that happened. I slid down the wall and sat on the floor. My head rested against the wall and I dropped my head into my hands. This is ALL MY FAULT. I hurt her again. Why do I keep doing this? How could I let myself do this?

A tear rolled down my cheek and i wipe it away quickly. Ana sat herself neck to me and the house was quiet. Wondering where Misa had gone. And when she would be back.

Authors note... Sorry for the sudden sad twist.

Thanks for reading " Trouble Maker" want more, stay tuned. Ill be updating almost 2× a day if I can. Hope you enjoy and thank you.

Peace✌💜