eight

25 votes 6 comments for update.

||| Mackenzie |||

The guys had decided it would be a good idea to go to the park. I don't even know why I'm here, I guess because I had nothing better to do and to make sure Annie was comfortable.

"Where's the bathroom?" I ask, deciding I should go before we leave for the park. I glanced among the group waiting for someone to reply. More people had shown up now, including Nadia, Brandon and Emily.

"I'll show you." Johnny hummed, a grin on his face as he pulled his arm away from Nadia and stood up. I noticed Nadia roll her eyes and let out a small whine in protest but ignored it.

"Oh, okay." I mumbled, moving the hair out of my face before standing and following him. I was hoping Hayden could've just shown me, but I should've expected this.

I kept my eyes on the ground as I followed him to where I'm hoping the bathroom is. Being around him is just intimidating, I find most attractive guys intimidating.

"Enjoy our kiss last night princess?" He hummed our, breaking the silence. I was sure he was probably taking me to the furthest bathroom, considering this house was huge and we weren't walking a simple route.

"You must've, considering how many times you have mentioned it." I replied, dodging the stupid question. I mean the answer was obvious, of course I did.

He let out a low chuckle, and it sounded hot as fuck by the way. "I won't deny that." He smirked, giving a shrug as he stopped walking. We were in a hallway and there was a door to the right which I was guessing was the bathroom. "How about you answer the question though."

"What was the question?" I asked, acting clueless in hope he'd get annoyed and walk off instead of pushing it. In no way would I admit to Johnny Orlando that I enjoyed kissing him. Well, he probably knew I did... but still, for my own dignity.

"What are you trying to accomplish Mackenzie?" He huffed out. I tried to just walk past him but he was quick to grab my wrist and pull me back, pinning me against the wall in doing so.

Well fuck.

I gulped, noticing how close he was. If I was to stop leaning against the wall our chests would be pressed together. His eyebrows were raised, obviously awaiting an answer and his eyes were staring me down.

Gathering some confidence, I pursed my lips. "Simply trying to avoid becoming one of your toys." I replied, offering a small shrug. Although it was taking all of me to not kiss him again.

A flash of amusement could be seen in his green eyes and he had the stupid smirk plastered on his face again.

"I wouldn't call it that." He laughed, shaking his head. "But I know you enjoyed the kiss princess, in fact it's quite obvious you want to do it again." He hummed out, his voice low and quiet.

"I- yo- no. No- no I don't." I stutter, my brain obviously forgetting how to function due to how close he was and hot his voice sounded. I didn't know what to do or say, he was right though. Could he just kiss me again?

It was like he read my thoughts, cause he started to lean in. And I went against my words and leant in as well. Our eyes both fluttered shut and our lips were about to meet.

But they didn't. What?

Opening my eyes, I saw Johnny who was smirking as he leaned away. "Bathroom is the second door." He hummed, winking before stepping back and walking off down the hall.

My lips parted and I watched as he walked off. That little shit. Composing myself, I shook my head and pushed myself off the wall and walked to the second door.

I used the bathroom and washed my hands before I walked back out, trying to get rid of what just happened in the hallway from my brain.

"Brynns meeting us at the park!" Annie smiled when I entered the living room again, I could feel Johnny's eyes on me but managed to ignore it, noticing he had his arm around Nadia. I nodded and smiled at Annie in response, who standing by Hayden's side.

"Let's go." Carson spoke, clapping his hands together as he jumped off the couch and headed to the front door.

I glanced around, Annie was stuck to Hayden's side - the two of them laughing about something. Brandon was walking with Carson, Nadia was walking in between Emily and Johnny while I trailed behind.

Well this is fun.

•••
very short
filler chapter with a lil more Jenzie for you all :)