21

A/n: have you heard Safari - by Serena? It's a real good song w the beats and all. I highly recommend it lmao.

*EDITED

Luke

"Gill- I can explain —" I Said my heart pounding in my chest.

This was happening too soon - I didn't even know where my relationship with Miley was at the moment. We were just starting to explore one another but guess God has some other plans.

"Oh come on Luke what is there to explain? I just found out that the love of my life is sleeping with someone else.. I need space." She said as he glared harshly at me as well as Miley.

She was always so frail and weak and just so soft. I really can't believe I broke Gill like that. This all was happening too Soon! It seems unreal!

I mean, she couldn't even yell at me anymore because of how heart broken she looked.

"Please, both of you, leave." She said before she timidly walked into her room.

"Luke-" Miley began but I stopped her.

"Not now." I gritted through my teeth. I shouldn't be angry at her, but I am. I can't help but blame her, it's the easiest thing to do. It'll take the guilt off of me.

"It's your fault." I said speaking of thoughtlessly.

"What? Are you for real?" She asked her voice cracking at the end.

"If you hadn't been all over me . . " I said, my mouth just saying whatever shi.t that came to it.

I must be insane, right? Hurting everyone else around me... but I don't deserve it anyways. I broke Gillian and now I'll break Miley too. I can't do anything right.

"Well thanks Luke. I really thought you were into me. Well never mind, because your words truly just showed what kind of a man are you. Just go back to your f.ucking wife now." Miley yelled at me.

"I will." I said sternly and she picked up her bag that she had brought from the sofa.

"Don't go around seducing your friends dad's. . . I know girls like you do that for a fun time." I said, too busy in my head thinking about Gill to actually figure out what I just said.

She paled and her bag dropped from her hands.

"I wish you were different. I really love you, and I wish I was saying this under another circumstance." She said her voice softer than ever.

I knew I was breaking her, but I don't care. I do not care about her at the moment because my life was slipping out of my hands. To everyone, Gillian was my wife and I loved her very much.

"I guess I am. . . Because I don't love you and I never will."

Miley

I've never felt so lost. My world came crashing down. The one thing I feared the most — being alone, was finally coming true. Luke and my secret was out and now Luke was done with me.

Luke was the only one that felt like home. Luke's house, his daughter they made me feel like I was safe.
I wasn't safe in my own house. I didn't want to go back there. But I had no other option did I? Luke doesn't want me anymore. He'll probably go and try to mend his relations with his wife now since he never loved me.

I had come walking to the small canal that we had In our town, next to the park. I had dry tears on my cheeks and I sniffled again, trying to stop myself from crying further.

He never truly felt towards me. I was just an object of lust for him and now that his wife knew, like a typical man, he'd go back to her wagging his tail.

Why did I think he would be different, anyways? He's a happy family man. Honestly Gillian is the best wife, lover anyone can have. I'm just a nasty little wh*re who sleeps with her friends dads.

My phone started ringing and I brought it up to see who it was.

Holly

I was afraid to hit the green button but I did anyways, how much more could anyone hurt me?

"Hello?"

"Miley? You little b*tch! I can't believe you, I thought you were my friend but you were in this for my f.ucking dad! You are such a wh*re! You've ruined my life and my mom's. . You're just... you're an insult to the world." She screamed over the phone and my emotions took control once again and I started crying.

"Holly please - Luke was always there for me and it just happened. I love him Holly." I said.

"That's not a f.ucking excuse! You can love someone else too but it doesn't mean you'll always have them.. there's something wrong with you, you're a psycho or something! Oh my god I still can't believe I'm wasting my time talking to a mentally duck person like you. Get the f.uck out of my life now b.itch and not try to contact me or my family ever again."

Beep beep beep

Guess this was it. End of mine and Holly's relationship. I wouldn't blame her though, but her words truly did hurt me. I couldn't imagine not seeing her or even her dad. They were who my life revolved around, without them... who do I have?

As it turned dark, I made my way home and saw that the lights were on meaning mom was there too.

"Melania is that you?" My mom called out.

First of all my name isn't melania and second of all, my mother didn't sound drunk for once.

I entered the living room where I noticed that she wasn't alone. Two men, built, with blonde shaggy hair wearing black coats were there next to her.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"This is her. You may take her but before that I need my payment." My mother didn't look at me.

"Deal. You will not try to contact her in any way whatsoever. And make sure none of her friends do either. You will make up a fake scene of her death or that she ran away whatever but if you open your mouth about us then boss will make sure your head is cut." The man said whose voice was like a bulldozer.

It didn't take me a second to realise they were talking about me. I sucked in a breath.
My own mother was selling to some unknown men.

They handed her a check and got up, looking towards me.

"Let's go. Boss is waiting." He said as he grabbed my arm roughly.

"What the hell! I don't want to go, screw off!" I screamed at him, taking my hand out and reaching for a vase. But before I could hold it the other man held me back.

"Listen b,itch behave yourself." He said before he brought his hand up and slapped me, making me let out a cry.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I looked at my mother one last time in defeat.

She looked normal as if she didn't care about me.

No ONE EVER CARED ABOUT YOU MILEY. Get that in your damn head! You deserve to be alone. In fact, you just deserve to die.

Soon enough a handkerchief was put over my mouth and I went black.

•••