SEVEN

TRIPLE H –

those three slipped into the convenience store, big jackets wrapped around their torsos despite the warm weather.

hyuna grabbed a pack of cigarettes, strawberry wafers, ghana chocolate, and two bottles of water.

hui snatched chilsung cider, goguma kkang, and a plushie keychain doll of mang, from the bt21 line.

hyojong mainly got snacks.
waffle mate, veggie crackers, honey tong tong, and sweet rice pie. along with a new lighter.

all three made eye contact at the same time - and then ran.

hui burst through the doors, making a direct beeline to the white mercedes. he grabbed his keys from his pocket, unlocking the door so he could get in easy. behind him was hyojong, who was dragging hyuna behind him. they both tumbled into the backseat, giggling. shouts from the manager followed them as they drove off.

hyojong immediately opened his sweet rice pie bag. "anyone want one?"
two hands were playfully raised.
hyojong shoved one into hui's mouth, as he was driving.

hui turned on the radio, tuning in right to love scenario. hyuna yelled something like "fuck yeah!" in response.
and, right there in the car, they did the fanchant.

"saranghaetta!"

"neukkim!"

"nunbit!"

youth, freedom, happiness. all three right there in the seats of a stolen mercedes.