EIGHT

HYUNA – HUI

hyuna didn't know if she hated or loved hui.

he got scared a lot, rolled his eyes a ton and was unbelievably sarcastic.

but he was also a great leader in some way, funny, and unbelievably sarcastic.

but then again, he wouldn't shut up about hyuna and hyojong drunk in the club.
"oh, you had to see yourselves. you guys were hella close, and hyuna was playing with your hair. and, hyuna, he began fucking around with your hair. now, i was worried you two were gonna go at it right in the middle of the club like that, so i had to get you two to the car. and then the both of you passed out at least 2 minutes later. i'm surprised you two didn't do some, you know," he wiggled his eyebrows. "mouth to mouth action."

hyuna punched him in the shoulder, and he fliched away from her. "ow?!" hyojong laughed, clutching his stomach and falling back. as he sat up, he pretended to wipe a tear from his eye. "you thought... that... we were gonna-"

"kiss? yes."

hyuna's mouth dropped open, and she hit hui again.

"what the fuck?" he chuckled. "i'm sure others thought so too."

"others?" hyojong furrowed his eyebrows. "yes, others! the club wasn't empty."

hyuna shook her head. "why didn't you get us off each other?" hui shrugged. "i don't know. you two just looked really comfortable, so i left you. it was kinda cute, actually."

hyojong hit hui on his other shoulder.
"stop hitting me, will you? i'm only being honest. you two, gazing into each others eyes. hyuna so focused on your hair she didn't notice you glancing at her lips-"

"what?!"

"oh yeah, hyojong. you were, quite obviously, staring on her lips. you don't remember?"
"no! probably because i didn't."
hyuna only smiled, obviously not phased by this at all. "since we're spilling secrets and all, i was looking at his lips, too."

hyojong's mouth hung open.
"you were... what?"

"ah yeah, definitely. where else would i look?"

"my hair!"

"not an option, too far up."

"i'm four inches taller than you?!"

"and? that's a whole possum."

"you sound like a possum."

"you look like a possum, hyojong."

"animals are cute, so thank you."

"it wasn't a compliment. they also smell."

hyojong stuck out his tongue. "at least i don't sound 4."

"at least-"

"cut it out, you two! don't tear each other apart before your first kiss."

at that, both of them hit either knee.

"stop hitting me!"

all three laughed, really hard. fun times, as a criminal.