20. If Only I can Forget as Well

Author's Note:

I do not support taking advantage of others while they're not sober. However, for the sake of the story, please read on.

——————Break Line——————

My hand shivered as I realized what the missions had finally come to. I stared at the text on my phone screen. Although the words appeared quite playful, for some reason I could sense a hint of danger and threat from it. I immediately replaced the phone back into my pocket, closing my eyes so that it would not wander over to Loriana so that I would not have second thoughts.

I stood there in silence, trying my best to allow my rapidly beating heart to return to a normal pace. However, as a healthy high school male that has just recently been in close contact with the borderline nude body of an extremely sexually developed female, it was quite difficult to regain my composure. However, if time is what it takes, then I'll wait. I'll wait here for the entirety of the night if I have to.

It's only 500 SP, and that's a value I can afford to lose at the moment. Therefore, I don't need to pay particular attention to the quest. Like what's the worst that could happen? I get penalized 500 SP and get punished? That's not as bad as taking advantage of Loriana while she's not sober. Plus...she's someone whom I had called my "aunt" for the past few years now. It's...it's...just not right.

I shook my head rapidly, trying to rid myself of all those impure thoughts that my healthy adolescent mind has been delivering to myself.

I can't believe I was uncertain whether or not it was morally acceptable...What the hell's gone into me?

With a suppressed chuckle, I opened my eyes once again. I avoided glancing over at the bed where Loriana laid almost naked, and walked over towards the door. I had my hand on the door handle already, and just when I was about to turn it and exit, my phone started buzzing inside my pockets. This made me quite cautious since I don't have any friends so there should be no one calling me.

I took my phone out of my pocket and checked the caller's info.

Ralus

This angel is calling me...They have phone service in Heaven?

I pressed my finger on the green phone prompt on the screen and answered the call.

"Hello?" I whispered.

"Hey, it's Ralus here!" The voice on the other end sounded quite energetic, and it didn't sound like it would belong to a pervert that would issue such moral challenging missions. "How's everything going? You gonna complete the mission I sent you?"

"I won't," I responded.

"Well, the intent of this call is to notify you that I messed up when entering in the SP rewarded category," Ralus said. "Therefore, the true points rewarded is more about 2000 SP."

"2000 SP?" I repeated in surprise. This is a large number, a number that I cannot afford.

"Right," Ralus said, and for some reason, I can imagine him nodding as he answered me. "Are you going to do it now?"

"B-but..." I stuttered as I brainstormed ideas that would help me escape from this awkward situation. However, due to the suddenness of the moment, my brain went completely blank.

"It's fine," Ralus whispered into his end of the phone which then went into my ear. His voice was soft and almost hypnotic. "You don't need to worry about any ethical or moral issues. The two of you aren't even related by blood."

"B-but she's not sober," I insisted. "I would be taking advantage of her, doing something to her without her consent."

"So what she didn't give consent?" Ralus objected my reasoning. "Your maker has given you consent. I am the voice of God, and as you know, God is your maker. Therefore, you can treat this as the will of God."