22; You're mine.. i'm yours

CHAPTER 22

-

A week has passed, awfully slow.

Lately, I have been busy with college assignments that I hardly see anyone. College is the second name for hell, always remember.

Taehyung and Jimin often visit but Hani, this girl, I haven't heard from her for like days. Where the hell is she?

And even Jeongguk, we see each other very rarely.

Did I hurt him or something? Was I little too rude? I mean what else would I do? He was making me so nervous and annoying the hell out of me while we were studying. I can't compromise when it comes to my grades.

Now, I am sitting in my living room, on the floor with an another level of dirty mess around me. Packs of chips, chocolates and few paper sheets crumpled around me.

I'm wearing a simple t-shirt dress with a messy top bun and my silver round glasses. Hashtag nomakeup!

Yawning, I rub my eyes slightly with the back of my hand, "Ah, I hate homework," I whine, sulking down my shoulders.

Just then I hear the door bell ring, furrowing my brow, I say to myself, "Who is it? almost everyone has my pass code."

I sigh, getting up from the floor. Making my way to the front door, I think of the people possible visiting me. Jin oppa? Lilly? J-Jeongguk? Only these three people doesn't have my pass code. I quickly open the door, thinking it's Jeongguk who came to visit me at my place.

"Yah, Jeongg-"

"Jimin?" I almost choke, seeing him stand on my door step. He takes slow steps towards me and I back up with every step he takes. His eyes never leaving me, staring right through me.

I gulp down my throat, nervously, "Why did you ring the bell? you have the pass code," I hesitate while speaking.

"I thought to show manners for once but forget it," He closes the door behind him before looking back at me again. "Now, why are you thinking about Jeongguk?" He says, glaring at me with an annoyed gaze. I panic, closing my eyes, "Ani, I wasn't thinking about him," I tell, whining.

Jimin raises his brow, lifting the one corner of his lips, "Were you thinking about me," He asks in a low yet deep voice with a playful grin on his lips. I frown cutely and answer him without thinking much, "Yes,"

"What?"

"What!"

"What did you just say,"

"I said, I am busy with home work," I let out a nervous chuckle, walking back into the living room. Shit!

"No, you did not say that," Jimin whines, "don't lie to me, Y/N-ah," He follows me to the living room, stomping his feet against the marble floor, like a child.

"Eh! remove your shoes, Park Jimin," I look at his feet, before setting back on the floor.

A little embarrassed, rubbing the back of his neck, "Sorry," Jimin says, walking back to the front door to remove his shoes.

I shake my head, smiling slightly, "Aigo!"

"Yah, Y/N!"

I flinch a little because of him yelling my name like that. "What?" I look at him, shifting my gaze away from my work sheets. He puts his hands on his hips, shaking his head, "Do you see this place?" He raises his brow at me, again.

I look around me, flushing red, "Ah.. I am really busy with homework," I laugh, nervously. He sighs deeply, nodding his head, "It's nice and clean, huh," He says sarcastically. I roll my eyes, mumbling things to myself.