Chapter 14

Ava's POV

New day new place.

I woke up really late this morning due to jet lag and by late I mean after Alex woke up. Alex being the good boy stayed quiet and patiently waited for me too wake up. I knew this by the way he started to play with my hair .

"Good morning bug." I said which he responding with a giggle. After a lot of cuddling and snuggling we finally had managed to get out of bed.

Monica made us breakfast and we talked a lot. I helped her with her work around the house. She continued insisting me not to do anything but I didn't listen to all those I'm-the-guest-I-shouldn't-do-any-work crap.

She told me about her two sons Mario and Marco who work for Mr. Rudy Rossi. Yah Mr. Rudy. No idea where he is. And it better stay that way because I can't face him after what happened yesterday. My sleepy self gets the worst out of me.

Monica is a really nice woman. She didn't judge me nor she asked about Alex. She just accepted us wholeheartedly. She played with Alex gave him a bath. She said that she missed her old days when she used to do these things with her children.

I thought of doing some cooking today. I couldn't stop myself from cooking being it a daily habit of mine. Moreover who wouldn't like to cook in such a big luxurious kitchen. I told Monica to take a break from work.

I wanted to make some quesadillas. I made quiet a lot of them and Monica was an instant fan. Daniel called Monica and when he heard about the quesadillas he said he is coming over in the evening.

I liked Daniel. He was an easy going person. He was nice to me and Alex and appears to be more immature than his age. He was the little boy of the family and everyone adored him.

I'll make him some fresh ones in the evening. Maybe some for Rudy too. The question is will he eat it or would he all mean to me. I huffed at the thought. It's really hard to put up with this man.

Why am I thinking that? It's not like I'll have to spend the rest of my life with him.

Do I have to?

____________________________________

His highness Daniel has arrived and now is playing with Alex while I place the quesadilla in the oven.

I joined them in the living room. I saw Daniel raising Alex high up in the air spining him around playing with him.

"Wow little you're grown more cuter than the last time I saw you. You are one adorable bundle of joy huh. "

He started blowing raspberries in his stomach. The whole room was filled with their laughters. Monica was also laughing hearing Daniel joke with Alex. I was standing their relieved after a long time in my life thinking that Alex was happy. Being with me his happiness was limited but now even for a short time he is experiencing the love of a family.

"Hey sunshine are you done ? I'm hungry." He said cutting me out of my thoughts.

"I just placed them in the oven it'll take time for them to cook. Have patience. "

"Fine." He said and pouted.

I chuckled at his childishness. We spent fime talking laughing. Alex was sitting on my lap and getting many kisses from me.

Our fun time was interrupted by the sound of a car pulling in the driveway.

"Oh Amadeo is back." Said Daniel.

I suddenly started feeling nervous. He came through the living room and his eyes fell on me.

God!! Why is this guy so damn intimidating?

I advanced towards me which made me abruptly stand.

"Ava meet me in my study. Monica will guide you." He said and walked away.

I looked at Daniel. He had a displeased expression but soon masked it as he saw me looking.

"Monica take her." He said and Monica nodded.

I gave Alex to Daniel and asked,"What's wrong Daniel?"

He smiled. "Nothing's wrong sunshine. Go ".

Monica accompanied me to the study and now we stood before a wooden door. I was fidgeting with my fingers and biting my lip in nervousness.

"You will be fine." She said and gave me an encouraging smile.

"I guess so." I mumbled.

She left. I took a deep breath and placed my fist on the door to knock.

Here goes nothing.

A/N: Hello my beautiful friends. 🤓🤓

I'm back with guess what a double update. Like can you believe it.

Okay now I have an announcement coming up so wait for that. It may be today or tomorrow. Stay tuned for that.

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE if you like it.

Lots of love 😘😘😘😘😘
AisheeSaha ❤❤❤❤❤