Cheater

Prompt: Zane cheats on his boyfriend with his boyfriend's best friend.

Oof, this is pretty long

Word count: 4,083

This smut includes:

Cheating
Thigh Riding
Handjob
Phone sex
Wall sex

A bit of angst

~~~

Travis doesn't know how it happened. He doesn't even know why it happened. But he'd be lying if he said he regrets it. Travis regretted it at first, but over time, he accepted what was happening and let it continue to happen. Thanks to an extremely addictive drug name Zane Ro'meave. He may not remember how or why it happened, but he remembers all the details of when it first happened.

The first incident happened about two years ago.

On a rainy day, Travis finally gathered all the courage in his body to confess his love for a certain blue-haired girl. But to his dismay, she rejected him without a second thought. She didn't even give him a reason for her rejection. She just said no and walked away. If she had stayed for a second longer, she would have seen Travis crying his eyes out. At that moment, his heart shattered into one million pieces. The immense pain of heartbreak was too much for Travis to handle. As if the weather read his emotions, the rain started pouring even harder than before.

On that same day, there was trouble in paradise. Zane and Gene were arguing again about the same thing they argued about for the past month. Sex. The couple had different views on the topic of intimacy. Gene has always been a fan of soft sex whilst Zane was tired of it. Zane wanted to try something new, Zane wanted rough sex. The first time Zane expressed his desire for something different, Gene rejected the thought. The same thing happened the second time, the third time, fourth, fifth and sixth time until it sprang out into many arguments to come. Zane just wanted some excitement in his life. He wanted nothing more than to be held down onto a bed and to be plowed into and choked and- you get the gist.

"I just don't understand why you won't give it a chance!" Zane said, raising his voice.

"Because it's too risky to try! What if I accidentally hurt you?"

"That's why there are safe words-"

"What's so wrong with soft sex that you're constantly fighting against it?"

"Because it's boring! It was great when we first started having sex, but it's not satisfying anymore! I haven't been properly satisfied in months! For God's sake, Gene. What the point of having a big dick if you're not going to use it correctly?!"

Gene narrowed his eyes and bit his lip.

"I'm going out," he said, irritation and hurt clearly in his voice. Zane sighed.

"Gene, I'm sorr-"

"Don't." Gene interrupted Zane's apology. Gene put on his shoes and a hoodie and grabs an umbrella before leaving. Zane sighed once more and flopped down on the couch.

He knew he should not have said what he did, it just came out. He didn't mean to insult Gene, but what he had said was 100% true. Zane wished Gene would just try to do what he wanted for once. He wished Gene would talk with him about it instead of instantly shutting him down. What was so satisfying about soft sex anyway? Maybe Gene is just too vanilla to try role-playing or bondage or even spanking.