Epilogue (Edited)

Rose POV :
There was a huge thud when the huge man threw a young thin guy to the wall. It was very clear that the young guy was human while the other wasn't. It was in the middle of the night, in a dark alley. The only light was coming from the street light.

The guy groaned in pain as he tried to get up. Only to be kicked in his stomach and he collapsed again.

"Get up... GET UP... " the man roared as he took a step back. The guy slowly got up and leaned on the wall for support. He was shivering and fear was clear in his eyes.

"You know what? I am done with you. " the man said as he grabbed something from his pocket and pointed it at the guy who was still glued to the wall. The guy gasped when he saw that the gun was pointing at his head. The man let out an evil chuckle and the guy shut his eyes tight.

"Put. The gun. Down. "

Both of them snapped their eyes in my direction. I was hiding in the shadows so they couldn't see me.

"Who's there? Show your self you coward." the man yelled. But his position stayed the same.

I didn't have to think twice. I slowly took steps forward. The sound of my heals echoing in the alley. The light first revealed my legs and I finally revealed myself completely.

Both of them had no reaction. They blinked a couple of times and their eyes went from my hair to my body.

The man now seemed amused and he grinned. "And who are you supposed to be? Batman? Cat woman with white hair? "he laughed a bit. But my chuckle shut him up.

"More like.... The Moon Goddess." I said low and slowly. The man tensed and looked at me with wide eyes. The guy just looked scared and uncomfortable.

Right after Jason and I wished each other good luck and said good bye, I returned to the castle where I first saw the Moon Goddess. It took me a while to think how do get there by the moon light. I just have to focus and imagine my destination and then I would feel the light in gulfing me and puff!  I was there. I could do this day and night really, but at night I concentrated better.

I realized that if I had to fight and persuade supernaturals from breaking the new law, I should know what I was capable of and to learn how to control my powers. I met Ronald who was also the one who informed me of my dad's death. He taught me and trained me until I was ready. I was now. It's been about a year going from one place to another. I was glad to say that alot of things had improved. The numbers of murders and crimes decreased everyday.

What was funny was that once I made my appearance and announced myself as the Moon Goddess, tales and rumors spreaded out about how I could kill someone with a snap of my fingers if they disobey me, but also the rumors that said that I was kind and caring if they do. They were not true yet they were not utterly wrong. Killing someone if they disobey me was a bit extreme. I would give them at most 3 strikes before I do. A lot of people got anxious and wanted to meet me. My job was to be there when I was needed.

Don't get me started about Jason. Now since I was one of them I suppose,  I could feel the mate bond inside of my bones. It ached me to be away from him. Now that I knew how he felt,  I couldn't believe how strong it was. It must be hard on him too. Even though Jason was on my side, he still hadn't got rid of his harsh behavior, but I was keeping him for last.

"Prove it... " the man said with determination written on his face. Ugh.. He was still here?

"If you say so... " I smiled and he looked at me confused. He gulped when he saw the whip in my hand. I came closer and he immediately pointed the gun at me. I didn't stop.