23. Legolas - Request (Part 2)

Legolas - Request (Part 2)

Words : 2270.

A/N : ElvenGirl1905 I'm so sorry for being so late with the update, but I barely have time for anything! Also, I apologize for the end, but I didn't know how to finish it... However, I still hope you like it! 😘

⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️

Astraea's POV

"What are you doing here, Legolas?" I asked silently, crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow, while watching the prince carefully. The cold wind was blowing slightly, giving me goosebumps - as I was wearing a short-sleeved blouse - and moving the already fallen leaves from side to side. My hair was floating in the air, the wind blowing it into its direction.

I looked up, at the overcast sky, and frowned. Not only did the rain never stop, but it also grew stronger. The heavy rain drops were rapidly falling onto the already wet soil, striking it and letting out a splash sound.

I gazed back at Legolas, whose head was leaned on the trunk of a tree, just as his back, while his beautiful, blue eyes were now closed.
"L-Legolas?" I asked, as I started approaching him slowly.

When he didn't reply, I leaned over, shaking him lightly, but again, he didn't even budge. For a second, I must admit that I was afraid he might be dead, but I then realized that he was breathing, so I immediately knew that he has fainted.

Sighing, I sat next to his unconscious body, trying to find a way to help him. My house wasn't far away from there, so I thought I could bring him to my place and take care of him.

As soon as I got back on my feet, I lifted the elven prince up, but I couldn't steady him. He was too heavy...

I huffed in frustration, putting him back on the ground and placing my head in between my hands. What was I supposed to do? I was still mad at him for hurting my feelings one year ago, but I couldn't have just let him there!

I looked around me, unsure of what I was going to do, when I suddenly spotted a horse... A horse that I assumed it was Legolas'.

Smiling, I started to approach him slowly, because I was afraid of how he might react. It was a white, beautiful horse... Probably the most beautiful one I've ever seen.

As soon as I was in front of the gorgeous creature, I extended my arm, patting him slowly. To my surprise, he was very calm and responsive.

"Man roch bain gerich..." I whispered staring into his brown, sparkling eyes. "I'm afraid I'll need your help, my dear... It looks like your friend is not feeling very well. I need to take him to my house, which is not far from here, but I cannot carry him. Will you help me, please?" I asked the horse.

I was ready to curse myself for thinking that a horse could ever understand me, but, before I could have done anything, he started walking towards Legolas. Huffing, he sat down, on the ground, with his feet under his body, looking at me intently. For a moment I was confused, but then it clicked : the horse sat in that position so I could put Legolas onto his back easily.

Smiling, I approached the prince once again and lifted him up a little, only to place him onto the horse's back afterwards. I then sat behind the elven guy, making sure that he wasn't going to fall, while the horse slowly got up and started walking into the direction I was telling him to.