The crew

Keefe's POV

"They took his memories!" Foster said angrily to the friend crew.

When she heard that they had taken my memories, she called the crew over.

"Oh my gosh" biana covered her eyes. She looked actually concerned. "Did they do it the harsh way? It's so painful! Especially for a person who remembers everything!"

"How do you know this?" Dex asked curiously

"I heard my dad talking about it one."

"So Keefe has been brain washed.... so it was painful?" Foster getting teary eyed

"It's even gonna hurt him when he gets it back." Fitz said, the first time since he came.

"What!" Foster started crying in lihn's shoulder while Biana was rubbing her back.

I looked biana dead in the eye and touched her arm. I didn't feel the love that I used to feel from her, which was love, I felt sympathy.

I quickly moved my hand and she looked back to Foster and Lihn

"So..... who are they?" I Said, pointing at tam and lihn.

"Keefe, you know us!" Lihn says

"This must be a sick joke! Let me shadow read him!" Tam said

"I have a feeling I didn't like you." I told Tam

"Well that's good because I never liked you!"

"Guys! Stop fighting!" Fitz said, rubbing his temples

"You can't tell them what to do!" Dex told Fitz. Suddenly it turned into a four way argument.

"STOP FIGHTING, IDIOTS! CANT YOU SEE THAT SOPHIE NEEDS US TO CARE FOR HER?!?!" Biana screamed. All the boys admiediatly stopped and were comforting Foster.

"We need to get Keefe's memories back, or else he won't remember you two! Or other important things." Foster said in between sniffles.

"So where is the neverseen located?" Lihn asked me

"What's the neverseen?" I asked

"He really forgot didn't he?" Tam asked.

"Ya." Sophie answered.

"Do you mean the people who told me that Foster killed my mom? Btw, I'm still not ok that you did that!" Everyone looked at me shocked.

"What else did they tell you?" Dex asked

"That I should spy on Foster and report back to them..."

"And did you?"

"Spy, yes, report, no" they sighed in relief

"What made you not want to report to them?"

"Ok look, they told me that Foster killed my mom, and offered to let me spy on her and report her to them. They also said that she was crazy in love with me and that I couldn't fall for her tricks. I was going to report to them, but Foster proved that she's not just someone that's in love with me, we were more, but I don't know what. And their hideout? It's near a huge forest."

"I think I know exactly where that is!" Fitz sighed

"Let's go get back catman's  memories!" Biana said. Foster chuckled

"Batman" she told her and Biana got slightly pink.

"Ok let's just go" Dex took one of Biana's hands and Tam took the other.

"Ooooh a love triangle!!" I said, wiggling my eyebrows

"Your one to talk! Look at your love triangle!" Tam said quickly. I looked at him, confusion written all over me face. I saw Fitz glare at tam from the corner of my eye.

I looked over at Foster, to see her ripening her tears off. I walked over to her and hugged her. I knew she needed it. She hugged back. We pulled apart and held hand with the rest of the crew.

We all walked to a cliff that was high enough for Foster to teleport us.

"Ready?"

"Set"

"Go" we yelled as we jumped off the cliff to get my memories back.