CHAPTER 41

Just One Day Part 2

"So what's the first thing to do on our non-date?" Suga asked as he drove.

"Um...where do you normally take girls on non-dates?" Lee Hyerin asked playing along.

"Don't really take them anywhere," Suga thought, "Just meet them at the clubs."

"Ah..." Hyerin nodded and faced the front, "So...you're one of those guys."

"One of those guys?" Suga looked at her and then back at the road, "What do you mean one of those guys?!"

"You know, those s that hang around in clubs literally preying on girls with just their eyes-"

"WHAT THE! YAH!" Suga shouted, "Preying?!"

Hyerin burst into laughter at Suga reaction, "You do have the face for it."

"For what?! Face for what?!" Suga continued to shout while Hyerin kept laughing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kang Soo Ah hadn't moved an inch since she got on the bike and she didn't really want to. Her heart was completely split into two, one side telling her this didn't feel right and the other telling her that she was never going to feel this way with anyone else so for the short time she has left with RM just enjoys it.

RM abruptly changed lane and Soo Ah instinctively held onto him tighter.

RM cursed himself, he was so used to riding his bike alone that he forgot that Soo Ah might get scared. On purpose he slowed down slightly and steadied his bike for her.

Soo Ah should have loosened her hold on his now but her arms weren't listening to her anymore. Instead they stayed where they were and much to her own surprise she gently leaned the side of her head on his lean back and closed her eyes at the comfort.

RM titled his head back slightly when Soo Ah placed her head on his back and looked down at her hands tightly holding each other infront of his chest. She was holding so tightly he could see her knuckles going white. RM furrowed his brows, he knew she wasn't scared because he'd slowed down for her so why was she holding onto him like that.

Soo Ah took a deep breath, she was savouring every moment of this, later on she could look back and remember that there was a time in her life when she was in love with the most extraordinary man.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!...NOOOOO!!" Suji wailed when she'd shown paper and Jin had shown scissors.

"AHAHAHA! Palli come on!!" Jin tried to pull her arms from behind her back.

"NOOOO!!" Suji shook her head, "Pleaseeeee another chance another chance!"

"What another chance?! Look at how red my arms are because of you! You're getting it!" Jin showed her his red and bruised arms.

After lunch they'd somehow ended up playing rock paper scissors to decide who would wash the dishes but it turned out into an "if you lose you get hit" game instead. To be honest Suji was happy to spend her last day with Jin like this, just the two of them without no one around. She didn't care if they weren't on some meaningful date, them having the time together was enough. Besides, it was easier to forget everything if it was just him and her.

"Ah chincha! But I'm a girl!" Suji wailed as she slowly brought her arm out.

"What girl! You hit like a man!" Jin retorted as he grabbed her arm.