Given Memories?

Sophie's POV

"Ok guys, we travel in pares. There can be one group of three" I said.

Here were the partnerships:
Tam and lihn
Biana and Dex
Sophie, Keefe, Fitz

"Alright, Tam and Lihn, head right, Biana and Dex go left and we will go straight. I will transmit to you when we need to leave, and if you are the one to tell us to leave, switch your emergency switch" Everyone nodded and headed to their assigned direction.

I suddenly felt two extra people behind us. I quickly turned around, ready to fight when I saw a squirrel and a rabbit. Then I let my hands go loose.

We kept walking straight. I was a good 10 minutes of walking when we got an alert that someone was in trouble. I looked at my switch to see that it was Biana that had switched it. We started running towards her direction. [spoiler from lodestar] since I was an enhancer, I managed to make everyone run faster.

We soon got there to see brant and alvar. Once brant saw Keefe, he lunged at him.

"Hey, Keefe! Anything to tell us?" Brant hissed

"Ya, actually! I know all their secrets!" Keefe said

"Keefe? What are you doing?" I asked

"You killed my mom, Sophie. How could I possibly be on your side?" Keefe Said. I felt a lump in my throat. Keefe was acting? He lied to me? He said he was going to get his memories back but he is actually coming to report back to them.

I felt hot tears roll down my face "Keefe! They took your memories! Why would you believe them! You lied to me!"

"And your lying to me right now" Keefe Said.

I didn't notice my surrounding. Everyone was shocked. Keefe betrayed us? Again?

"Where is Tam and Lihn?" I asked confused. Everyone was here, except them. I felt a dark voice in my head

Tam= bold
Sophie= italics

We got it, should we break it?

YES! Yes!!

Done

Meet at Everglen

I took a look at Keefe to see him clutching his head in pain. Realization dawned on brants face at he quickly shot a fire ball at me. I quickly took everyone's hands and leaped us, but not before the fireball managed to hit my foot.

Once we got fully to everglen I saw Tam and Lihn.

"We're all safe" and then I passed out.