Chapter 19 :>

"And then the baseball goes rolling on the ground out of their reach and they ran to the bases and we won!" Koro sensei said enthusiastically,the students seemed so curious and interested about the octopus being a coach.

"Woahh!!! Awesome"Tanka and Nishinoya said.

"Hehehehehe well it was nothing,my students were going to play the sport so
I just had to learn it" Koro sensei said.

"Hm?Can you learn volleyball for us then and maybe train us for a day or two?" Satori said curiously making the others wait for his reply.

"Hm? I don't see why not I already know so much about the sport anyways since Hinata is my student after all"Koro sensei said.

"Awesome!!! You better not back out on this one"Bokuto said excited.

"Of course starting from now even if you aren't apart of the class nor are you an assassin I will still teach you with all I have an consider you my students,feel free to consider me as your teacher and come to me for training anytime or maybe some advices" Koro sensei said.

"Your too nice sensei I'm going to cry"Yamamoto said.

"But this training is only between the players who know about this right?"Goshiki asked.

"Well sadly yes" Koro sensei said.

"Well I don't see a problem,we can teach this to our team anyways,give us the date and time soon and we will be ready"Kuroo said.

"Of course" Koro sensei said.

They continued their talk each one getting closer the the teacher and getting to know one another more and getting comfortable with each other.

"Look at that well it's almost 3 hours better start packing your bags to get ready to go home,the students should be waking up in a bit" Koro sensei said to which the players obeyed and started packing up.

They suddenly hear the front door open and saw a man with a suit whom Karasuno seem to recognize.

"Hinata's teacher,right?"Kageyama asked.

"Indeed,I'm here to sort up the problem here,well just what's left of it we need to take them back to the office and do some interrogation,also make sure the room is cool it helps the students recover faster"Karasuma said while walking out the door.

"Karasuma sensei,are the coaches coming back yet?" Koro sensei asked.

"Hm,we are unblocking the passageway as we speak so I suggest you make sure nothing suspicious is left behind" Karasuma said while walking outside the door to finish up the mess.

The rest of the players checked around making sure no trace of class-E,soon enough the students were awake and all of them recovered making them sigh in relief.

"Man that was sure a long nap it was peaceful"Karma said stretching.

"Easy for you to say you asshole you weren't experiencing pain throughout all that"Terasaka said.

"Eh?A pussy like could couldn't even handle a single bb pellet being shot at you when it doesn't even have effect on human expect Koro sensei,so I'm not surprised you couldn't handle that" Karma said teasing the boy.

"You asshole "Terasaka chased Karma while arguing back and forth.

"Well at least his vocabulary isn't limited to dumbass"Tsukishima said.

"All right students and players get ready to act like nothing happened hehehe"Koro sensei said.

"Don't go giving commands when you can't do anything right now Koro sensei,hey Nagisa why won't you give him a spin until we get out of the place?"Karma said when Nagisa was already one step ahead and Koro sensei didn't look so good.