S.E.V.E.N.T.E.E.N

(A/N: Say the name. Seventeeeeeeeen. Sorry, carat here hehe)

Zane clung to Travis like a koala, almost on instinct.

"Zane hungy," said little Zane. Almost on cue, Zane's stomach growled.

"When was the last time you ate?" Travis asked. "Two day 'go" Zane replied. Travis's eyes widened at the reply. Two days without eating?! "Why not?" He asked.

Zane stayed silent.

"Alright. Come, I'll get you something to eat" Travis said. Zane's eyes sparkled. "Go get dressed," The white-haired male said. Zane nodded. After Zane got dressed, Travis was urging Zane to go outside.

"No wanna" Zane whined. Travis sighed. "Are you hungry, or not?" Travis asked. "Hungy" Zane answered. "Then come with me," Travis said. After a moment of silently convincing himself to go, Zane muttered "Fine" Travis smiled and ruffled Zane's hair. Zane grabbed Peachy.

After checking if the coast was clear, Travis led Zane outside and across the street, where Travis's house was located. Travis dug into his pocket and pulled out the keys to his car. He unlocked it and Zane sat in the back seat. After making sure Zane was strapped in, Travis sat in the driver's seat. He looked in the rearview mirror and made sure Zane was comfortable.

Travis put the key in the ignition, turned on the engine and started driving.

After a few minutes of silence, Zane spoke up. "Where are goin'?" He asked.

"McDonald's" Travis answered.

Zane's mouth opened wide as he gasped. "Weawy?!" He said in excitement. When Travis nodded, Zane bounced in his seat with a happy smile on his face. Travis smiled seeing Zane like that.

Travis has been developing a crush on Zane. I mean, who wouldn't be honest. Zane had also developed a crush on Travis.

Zane thought it was too early to tell if it was a serious crush or not (which it most likely is) so he tries not to get too attached (which he is obviously failing at).

Zane hugged Peachy closed to his chest. Travis was acting like Zane's caregiver That made Zane blush. What is Travis actually wanted to be his caregiver? To take care of his every need. And maybe, he'll be more than a caregiver.

'Stop it' Zane thought to himself. 'Do this get your hopes up'

___Time skip because this is getting boring___

Travis had ordered a kids meal for little Zane (duh) with chicken nuggets, fries, apple slices and apple juice.

The kid's meal was in the passenger's seat. Zane stared at it intensely as if he was hoping to unlock some kind of telekinetic power to bring the bag to him.

"C-can have?" Zane said, making grabby hand for the bag. Travis was tempted to hand Zane the bag. "No eating in the car, Zane" Travis said. Zane pouted and crossed his arms. "But I wan' it" Zane whined. "You'll get it when we're out the car," Travis said. Zane huffed and quietly muttered, "Meanie"

"Zane, that's rude to call people a meanie," Travis said in a knowing voice. "But you acting like meanie," Zane said. "Zane" Travis said in a stern voice. "Say you're sorry" 

Zane looked down. 

"Now"

"Sorry, daddy," Zane said in a whisper.

A/N: OOOOOOOOOOOOO HE SAID ITTTT