Chapter 10

I woke up in the bed alone and looked over to the clock on the bedside table, Dane had been working an overnight and would be home soon.

I got up and stretched, Pip was fast asleep on the bed still. I giggled as he snored. I padded out into the kitchen and looked around. I wanted to make Dane breakfast, but I couldn't use the stove without supervision.

I sighed and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, racking my brain as I drank.

I heard keys in the door, too late now. I ran to the door as Dane was walking in.

"Daddyyy!!" I jumped up on him, hugging him tightly.

"Well hey there buddy!" He hoisted me up and held me close. "I missed you too!"

I kissed him softly, and I felt him kiss back. I loved the way he held me; one hand on my back and the other on my bum.

I pulled away and blushed, giggling. "Daddy, I hungy."

He smiled and patted my back, "Okay baby boy, daddy picked up some pancakes." He gestured to the bag he had set on the ground.

"Oki!!" I nuzzled my face into his neck and he shifted so he was holding me with one hand, he picked up the bag and carried me into the kitchen.

He set the bag down and sat me in my new highchair. I kicked my feet and watched him get my sippy and food ready.

After breakfast Dane cleaned up the kitchen and took us to the bedroom. He turned on Gravity falls for me and held me close. I snuggled into his side and stared into space.

I wasn't watching the show at all, I just wanted more of Dane's attention. I smiled wickedly and scooted up slightly.

His eyes were closed, perfect time to strike. I kissed his neck softly, giggling as I felt his beard tickle my face.

"Mmm, what are you doing little one?" He smiled slightly and rubbed my back.

"Nooothing daddy..."

He had stripped down to just his boxers, so I kissed down his chest, moving under the blanket. We had never gone further than extreme making out, but I felt like I was ready. Hopefully he felt the same.

I sat up and straddled him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him softly.

Suddenly, he flipped over so I was pinned underneath him and he was hovering over me. He kissed me passionately, massaging my hip with one hand.

I felt myself getting aroused, and I felt his arousal prodding me through my boxers.

He growled in my ear deeply, "Don't start what you can't finish baby boy..."

My face turned deep red and I bit my lip. "Daddy, i'm ready for this... Please...?"

He smiled and kissed me softly, "Of course my sweet boy."

He kissed from my lips down to my neck, gently biting and sucking. I knew he was probably leaving a ton of marks.

I moaned softly, running my fingers through your hair. I felt his hands sliding up my shirt and tensed slightly. I hated my body so much, especially the scars that covered it.

He looked up at me, "Evan, is it okay if I take your shirt off?" I bit my lip nervously and nodded.

No matter what he would still love me, it would be okay.

He slowly slipped off my shirt and I closed my eyes. I expected him to be disgusted, but instead I felt his lips brush against my scars. He gently kissed over my imperfections and pressed his erection against mine.

I bit my lip as I felt him grind against me. He bit my neck and slipped a hand down into my boxers.

"D-Daddyyy... Pl-Please don't tease..." I whimpered and pushed my hips against him to gain some friction.

He smirked and kissed my lips softly, I needed him badly. I had been needing him for a long time now.

He pulled off my boxers and and looked up and down my naked body. He smirked wickedly and slid his boxers down to release his length.

I blushed and giggled, he was already leaking a bit of precum.

"Sorry baby, daddy has been waiting so long for this." He opened up the bedside table and pulled out a bottle of lube.

He put some on his fingers and lowered his hand down to my entrance. He began to massage it gently, working the lube.