Chapter 11: Tío

Ravens P.O.V.

I stare down at the ground as the blood on my washed down the drain. My eyes wide. I lift my hands and watch as the blood washes off.
So much blood.. But so much fun.
I flinch as I remember the mans scream as Mateo tortured him and made me watch, occasionally making me do some of it.
Tío will be here tomorrow. I wonder what he will be like..I wonder what he looks like. I wonder what he will do.. To me.

I start to wash my body down, some blood stained on my stomach. Mateo wanted to paint my body with the mans blood.. And I let him..

I scrub myself down, till my skin turns red. Not from the blood but from how hard I was scrubbing it.

I wonder what my mother would think if she saw me now.. My sister, would she be scared. Would she run from me thinking I was the monster under her bed?
I only then come to terms that I will more than likely never see them again.
I can't even remember what I last said to them. You never think, this is my last time talking to you.

I sit down in the shower and turn the handle so the water pours out of the faucet. The tub begins to fill up.

My life has changed so much in the past 3 days. I joined the Mafia. I tortured a man. I let the Mafia heir paint that mans blood on my body.
I use to get sick at the sight of blood, now I just feel a rush.

The water fills up to my breasts before I turn it off. I close my eyes and slide under the water. I let out all my air and force myself to stay under the water. My eyes start to hurt, and I feel hands  around my throat, that's new..
I widen my eyes as I get pulled out of the tub.
"The fuck do you think you were doing, little bird?"
Mateo glares down at me, and releases his grip from around my neck.
"I-I um.. It's.. Not.." I cough up a bit of water, "what i-it looks like?"
He grabs a towel and wraps it around me, "explain. Now."

I blush and mumble some words.

He frowns, "speak louder, I cannot hear you."

I walk towards him and stand on my tippy toes, then whisper in his ear. "I like the way it feels."

His hands grip my waist, then he leans his head down to my ear. "You like the feeling of running out of breathe? Of nearly dying.."

I nod my head, and instantly his hands wrap around my neck and he tightens his grip. "My my, little bird. For a child.. You sure know what you like, how did you find this out?"
He smirks.

I gulp, my face bright red. "Y-You're not that m-much older.. Maybe 2 y-years..? And I-I .. You."

He licks his lips. "I'm 15. So yes, 2 years. And me what, little one?"

"I like w-when you do it.." I close my eyes as his grip tightens, it begins to hurt and I begin to struggle breathing.

"You like this?" His voice sounds.. Strained.
I nod, and he mumbles. "I can't believe I'm handing you over to my Tío." His hands release my neck.
I instantly open my eyes and look up at him through my lashes.

He grabs my chin and forces my head up. "Listen here, Raven. You will train with my Tío, and when you're done. You will come back, and you will be mine, is that clear?" I nod my head, biting my lip. "Get to sleep. When you wake up, He will be here. And you will take your first kill."
He walks out of the bathroom and I slide down against the wall. My.. God..

---

When I was up, I'm instantly forced into my usual training clothes. Shorts and a sports bra. Then Cynthia drags me down stairs. "Do not talk back. Refer to him as Tío and nothing more. I do not care what he asks you, do it. He will not hesitate to kill you, understand Raven?"

I not head. She breathes in heavily. "Prepare yourself. When you are ready, head into Lorenzo's office."
She stops in front of his office door, then let's go of my arm. She backs away. "I will come gather you after. You leave tonight. Good luck."

I stare at the door.
My life is about to get a lot more deadly, and I won't see Mateo after tonight.
I frown, then knock on the door.
"Come in." Lorenzo's voice is muffled through the thick wooden door.
My hand grip the handle and I slowly open it, I keep my head down as I do. I step inside the room and turn my back to them then close the door.
I feel someone standing behind me. Their hands grip my waist and tilt my head back. Mateo.
I smile softly and then he leads me to a chair, I keep my eyes down. He sits down in the chair and pulls me between his legs. The he wraps his arms around my stomach and pulls me to his chest.

I look up, and my eyes meet Lorenzo's. I smile softly, he nods back to me. Then my eyes move to the two standing behind Lorenzo.  They both look like a mountain of muscle.
"Raven. This is Dylan and Dax. They will be training you. And this, is my brother." He nods his head towards a man, and I turn my head to him. Tío leaning back in his chair, a glass of brown-ish liquid in his hand. His silver hair is pushed back. His tattoos are showing from under his tux. I gulp.
"H-Hi.." Mateos arms tighten and one of his hands go up and run across my neck.

Tío watches, and remains silent.
Then he turns to Lorenzo, "Has she killed?" He shakes his head.
"Shot a gun?" He shakes his head.
"Trained at all?"
Lorenzo shrugs, "for about 3 hours."
Tío scowls. "You're giving me a child, with no prior training. And expect me to make her the Secret?"

"Tío, ella torturó a un hombre conmigo. y ella sonrió. ella me dejó pintar su sangre en su cuerpo. ella será mi secreto."  Mateo speaks, I gotta learn Spanish..
(Uncle, she tortured a man. And she smiled. She let me paint his blood across her body. She will be my secret.)

He glares at Mateo. "Sé callado, solo quieres entre sus piernas. Lorenzo, take me to the man she tortured." How does he know that..
(Be quiet boy, you just want between her legs.)
Mateos head rests on my shoulder and he whispers in my ear, "It's time to take your first kill, little bird." Oh fu-
-----
Double update.. Woo..
-PT
(1166 words.)