Chapter Forty Five

Hailey's POV

Isaac showed up at my house the next day around noontime, a little past one to be exact. Our date wasn't until two, so he was actually early, and that was a first. I was actually a little surprised when Isaac got off and rang my door bell instead of texting me that he was here, luckily for him though I was home alone, my brother and father had both left for work already.

My heart instantly fluttered at the sight of him, he was dressed in all black of course with a grey and white flannel on, I swear those were his signature colors, black, grey, white.

I on the other hand, was wearing a long sleeve suede dress and some long boots when Isaac came to pick me up, and suggested if i wanted to go change, but not before telling me how beautiful I looked, apparently what he had planned for us was pretty active.

It didn't take me long to go back up stairs and change really quick. I stepped out of my dress and boots and threw on a pair of black jeans with a light grey long sleeve and my jean jacket over it, finishing off my look with some black and white chucks.

I grabbed my bag and headed back down stairs to realize that Isaac was already waiting for me outside, I quickly locked my door behind me and headed towards him and immediately started grinning from ear to ear.

"More flowers?" I smiled as Isaac just stood in front of his car with a bouquet of roses and sunflowers in his hands.

"What, you don't want? I can always take them back or give them to my mother if you don't want them," he smirks. 

"No," I whine as I reach for the flowers. "I love them, I'm just running out of vases to put them in," I smile.

Isaac leans inwards, his face mere inches away from mine and my heart instantly starts to speed up, "guess ima have to start bringing them in a vases then," he chuckles pulling away from me, opening the passenger door.

"Hey! You got your Beamer back," I smile, taking in the familiar car in front of me.

"Yeah, this morning. I thinks it's my parents way of telling me that I'm off the hook without exactly telling me," he chuckles again.

We loaded up into Isaac car and took off, reaching our destination approximately twenty minutes later. Isaac had actually brought us to other side of town, the end of town, to a small place called Roller towne. I turned around to quickly face Isaac, excitement written all over my face.

"What?" he chuckles.

"I haven't been to roller towne since I was a little girl!" I exclaim.

"Well I hope that you know how to skate still because I suck ass, and we both can't suck," he chuckles softly.

"You don't know how to skate?" I smile.

He shakes his head, "never really had time to learn how to skate with all the the other stuff pops had me doing. I think I've skated like twice in my life time."

"That's not depressing at all," I tease him and he chuckles softly.

"Hey you asked, i was just trying to be honest," he smiles. "Watch out," he stretches his arm out in front of me, opening up the glove department area.

Isaac leans forward in his seat pulling out his gun that he of course had tucked in the back of his jeans, and sticks it into the glove department. But that's not the only thing that Isaac puts away, he stick his hand back into his jeans pulling his cell phone out, tossing that into the glove department as well.

I don't say anything, I merely stare at him for a few seconds, watching him close the little compartment up and sit back in his seat.

"What?" He frowns lightly, but there's a hint of a smile on his face still. I shake my head and Isaac smile turns into a small grin, "I'm all yours today. No guns, no phones, no distractions."