THIRTEEN

TRIPLE H –

"food fight!" someone screamed.

suddenly, there were plates, wine, grapes, and just about anything else flying through the air. hyojong hid under a table as hyuna sat on top, sipping her drink. hui was yelling, and busting a lung laughing. he pulled the two out into the middle of the floor and started dancing, in the midst of all the chaos. a strawberry hit hyojong's hand. he turned around, looking like he was about to fight.
hui grabbed his shoulder and turned him back around, resting two hands on both arms, then spinning around in a circle - for no reason. hyuna and hyojong traded looks.

suddenly, wine was spilt all over hyuna, on her left side.
"sorry," a girl slurred, stumbling away.

hui rushed over to the nearest table, grabbing a handful of napkins and handing them to hyuna. she dabbed it all over her side, trying to get it up. but the red liquid just wouldn't go away.

hyuna stopped wiping it away, and collapsed into the nearest chair.
"hey, are you alright?"
hyuna glanced up at a concerned hyojong, who's hair was covering his face almost fully. his eyes dazzled and sparkled like the stars. the natural blush lining his face made his blue eyes pop.
hyuna shrugged. "it reminded me of... it."
"the guy? the," hui lowered his voice, "murder?"

hyuna nodded a little, taking in little breathes to calm herself. some times, the crashing reality that she'd just killed someone fell onto her - and she couldn't get up.

before she could say anything more, a booming voice yelled, "stop!"

people were still throwing food and drinks.

"who started this?"

all eyes turned to her.

the man eyed her for a second, narrowing his eyes. "don't do it again, crackheads. or else you're out." before turning to leave, he glanced at hui and hyojong with an angry glare - and then disappeared behind a wall.

hyuna rolled her eyes, grabbing hyojong's hands and hoisting herself upwards. "let's say, us three, get away from this noise? around the corner theres a hallway that's quieter then the rest of the place. my fucking head hurts, too."

hui shrugged. "lead the," burp. "way."

hyuna laughed. "say excuse me!"

"excuuse mee. happy now?"

hyojong smiled.