✴Chaptire: Cinquante▶Huit✴

Hey, its Wednesday and I updated so Freaking smile.

Love you guys, thank you all for the support and love. And as we go into Book 2 we start a new adventure together.

Enjoy.😈
***************

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠In ancient times they paraded their enemies skulls in the name of honor

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
In ancient times they paraded their enemies skulls in the name of honor.

Nikolaos

I wiped my hands and washed it by a standpipe nearby. By the time I was finished with Vito he knocked out because the numbing injection started to wear off.

I did not bother wasting any more on him. The only reason I did that was to prolong his life a little longer.

Tomorrow when his flesh starts it's healing process, I will engrave Coward on his raw flesh.

His torture has just started. Skinning him alive was just to take off his protective layer. I wanted him to feel everything I would do to him. Astrid wanted her turn as well, hopefully, she will not kill the man.

"Niko why didn't Arden partake today?" Kyra asked looking at Vito. I raised an eyebrow at her and smiled.

"She disobeyed me so I forbid her to come...plus I handcuffed her to the bed." She laughed and I chuckled.

"Uh...So that is why she was hiding," she whispered. Kyra thought I did not hear her but I did.

"She was here wasn't she?" I asked outrightly.

"I-I-I...You heard that, didn't you?" she drops her head and sighs. Not long after nodding her head in conformation to my question.

That is it! Arden was going to get a spanking. This time with my hand. Maybe if I feel generous, we will have make-up sex. Arden was a tough chick and to top it off she was Prego...so to hold her down is gonna be a task.

♠♠♠