Chapter 30~

Not to freak you out but... 20 more chapters y'all.

And guess what, 17 more chapts until you find out who unknown is.

If you don't know already lmao.

After this book finishes, I'll be putting priority on Our Third Eye, so y'all know-

Anyway to the chapter!

----

[Laurance's POV]

"There." I said, as I set the last smoothie in my fridge. "Perfect. The chips ready to go?" I turned to Sam, and as she set the last tray down, she gave me a thumbs up. "Great, people should be here any minute!"

"This is gonna be great!" Sam says, clapping her hands together.

We had spent the past few days sending out invites, planning decorations, getting the food just right.

We got it down. ((author spent 15 minutes setting up a hammoc. Goalz. It is so relaxing. Be jealous.))

"Oh!" Sam's eyes lit up. "I almost forgot..!"

I smirk. "Happy Birthday." I say, pulling out the special balloons from the closet.

Sam smiled. "Sarah?"

"Sarah."

Sam laughs, and the doorbell rings. She heasd over and answer it, opening it to Sarah and the Shadow Knights, all with presents. I hear all of them yell "Happy Birthday!" as I set a cake down on the table. I head over to the door.

Sam gets a bit shy. "Thanks.. Wait, Laurance you told everyone to bring presents?!"

"Surprise... It was Sarah's idea." I say, nodding over to her.

Sam squeals, wrapping her arms around Sarah. Sarah laughs, and I take her present as she hugs the excited ginger back.

I invite the Shadow Knights in, all of them setting the presents on the table, next to the cake. They all head straight to the food.

----

After a while, everyone has arrived, including the special guests, Max, Ross, and Melody. All of them had wished Sam a happy birthday, giving her a small hug. Sarah had taken the precaution of turning her phone off, not wanting to ruin the mood just in case...

That's when I saw Garroth's phone ding, and him pull it out of his pocket. He glanced over at me confused, then pocketed it again.

Melody's phone goes off, and she sighs, then walks over, pulling me into a different room.

"Something... Up?" I ask, a bit confused. Okay, a lot confused.

Melody shows me her phone, yet another picture of Virgil. She almost looks guilty. "I tried to help him, I thought maybe he's like the cartoon therapy but... He just disappeared the fourth session..."

"Oh no.." I say, genuinely concerned.

"Just... vanished. He didn't contact or anything."

"Do you think this person has him..?"

"I don't know... I genuinely don't know..."

----

Word Count: 444 words

wha

are you guys liking the book? i just wanna make sure so i'm not wasting my time on a possible sequel oops

it's gonna be more fluffy than this one but eh it's a maybe

it seems early but there's actually 23 days till my birthday so fite me i can publish a chapter when i want

also go check out the newest chap on my one shot book please thank :)

ISSA CONTEST AND YOU SHOULD JOINNN