Chapter 5 : Affection? ~

Chapter Five : Affection? ~

I moaned turning over snuggling closer to the comforting warmth putting my face in it smiling sleepily. I slowly opened my eyes yawning and looked around seeing I was in the cave making me frown.

I sighed putting my head down on the hard warm pillow and snuggled closer running my hand down it sighing. I closed my eyes trying to go back to sleep but froze as I remembered what happened last night.

I'm not home...

And this isn't a pillow.

My eyes snapped open and I looked down seeing I was resting my head on Mason's chest. I looked up at him seeing his arm was over his eyes as he slept.

When did he get here?!

When I fell asleep last night he was across from me.

I looked at his arm that's almost around me and I went to sit up, I gasped as his arm quickly went around me holding me in place next to him.

I bit my lip slowly sitting up making his arm slide off me and I looked outside seeing the sun rising. I looked around for my bag and spotted it next to him making me hesitantly climb over him, I gasped as his hand shot up and grabbed my waist making me fall on him.

I looked down at him seeing him looking at me with those gorgeous hazel eyes, "what are you doing?" He asked sleepily making his voice deeper and huskier.

Sarafina purred at his voice making me blush.

"M-my bag" I said and he looked at it, he sighed helping me over him practically pushing me and I sat on the other side of him opening my bag.

He put his arm over his eye again and his other arm over his stomach, I looked in my bag seeing the picture frames and sighed.

I miss them already.

I leaned against the wall looking at the sun rising and Mason sighed sitting up. He wiped his face with his hands and stretched making his bones crack, I crinkled my nose hearing it then he looked at me.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked and I blushed hugging myself nodding, "good" he said standing up looking around.

"Why were you next to me?" I asked as he stretched more, "you were shivering like hell last night and it annoyed me" he grumbled running his fingers through his hair.

"Well. Thanks" I muttered sitting there, "I never met a wolf who gets cold" he said looking at me. "Do you even shift?" He asked looking at me up and down.

"Yes" I said zippering up my bag and standing up, he shook his head as I put my bag over my shoulder "what?" I snapped making him growl "you need to watch your attitude"

"What are you my father?" I said and he growled pushing me against the wall. "Don't ever say that" he said and I just looked up at him.

"Well your acting like it" I spat making him growl louder, I gasped as his hand cupped me between my legs making my eyes widen "Watch who your talking to" he growled in my ear and I grabbed his wrist.

"Stop" I hissed "what? Am I not acting like a Daddy anymore?" He said teasingly rubbing me. I gasped squeezing his wrist and he growled "you are mine. I can do whatever I want and I can talk however I want. Do you understand me?" he growled in my ear.

I whimpered lustfully nodding quickly as he bit my earlobe making tingles go down my spine. "Mason" I whispered trying to push his hand and he walked away growling.

I sighed in relief fixing myself blushing and he stood there watching the sun rise, I hugged myself leaning against the wall trying to control my stupid arousal.