Chapter Eight - Losing Control

Losing Control

Victoria screamed as he entered her, tears spilling down her cheeks. She cried out again as he withdrew, only to thrust back inside her.

She'd known it would hurt the first time, but nothing had prepared her for this. He was too big, his massive body overwhelming.

His hips snapped as he pounded into her, going deeper and deeper with each thrust. Low growls filled the room as he claimed her, his claws digging into her hips.

"Tight...so damn tight," he groaned.

She buried her head into the bed, clutching at the bedspread as he took her. He'd shown her such pleasure before, unlike anything she'd ever known. Her response to the demon had been intense and shocking, Sebastian's sounds of approval only heightening her arousal.

And she'd wanted more, had wanted all of him.

Then something changed in him. She'd sensed it - felt it - in the way his body had tensed before he released that frightening roar.

Was this the inner demon Nicholas warned her of?

He began murmuring in a language she didn't recognize, his accent growing thick and heavy. Giving one more hard thrust he stiffened, throwing his head back to roar at the ceiling. She felt him jerk inside her, filling her with warmth. He continued to come for long moments, squeezing her hips with each spasm.

When his shudders ceased Sebastian gave an anguished groan. "Not enough." He began thrusting again, not as brutal as before, but still at a painful pace that left her breathless.

He was just so big, she needed time to adjust. "Please...wait," she begged.

The demon responded with a growl, pressing one large hand against her back and pushing her harder into the mattress. He jerked her hips higher to his thrusts, giving a low groan of pleasure.

"Sebastian, you're too big! Please, just give me a moment...to get used to you," she pleaded.

He paused at that, still buried deep within her. "My female...wishes me to pleasure her again?" he asked hesitantly. His voice was even rougher than before, more animal than man.

"Yes, but you're too rough." If she could just get him to slow down...

He stiffened and snarled, as if waging a war with himself. But after a moment he withdrew, bending over her body. She shivered with awareness as she felt his strong muscular chest and torso press against her back.

The demon was nothing like she'd imagined. She could feel the power rippling through his tense body. When he rested his head against her back something hard pressed into her shoulder blade. A horn?

His claws tensed and released on her hips as he slowly entered her again. He continued at a slow pace, his low groans resounding in the darkness. She could feel the tension rolling off him as he struggled to remain in control. The action endeared him to her; he was trying so hard not to hurt her.

As the pain receded she drew in a deep breath of relief.

"Is this better, female?" he rasped.

"Yes. Thank you," she whispered against the mattress. He groaned, his tongue lapping at the skin of her back. She shivered, arching into his touch, as if helpless not too.

"My little female," he murmured almost lovingly, rubbing a horn over her shoulder. His hips rocked with his steady thrusts. He was so big he filled every inch of her. She tried to breathe through the discomfort as he moved. If she could relax maybe...