Characters

okay this is just a filler chapter and i thought it would be cute if i made a character reference chapter i guess?? before writing i always like to imagine what my characters would look like! this will give you guys a good idea too! plus i feel like these descriptions can help you to better know who you're reading about.

you can obviously skip these , they're more for me and if you feel as if they're not important for you to read then feel free to go ahead and skip. i just thought this idea would be cool.

 i just thought this idea would be cool

Benjamin Evans. He's 5'6 and the only child. He lives with his mom as his parents separated when Benjamim was young. He loves girly things, including painting his nails and wearing makeup, which his dad hated. To pass time he enjoys music and cosmetology. He is currently dating Noah Martinez.

 He is currently dating Noah Martinez

This is Noah Martinez. He's 6'0 and is the only child but lives with his cousin Mateo. He lived in Venezuela and Dominican republic most of his life but recently moved to the US. He is Latino and can fluently speak Spanish. He is also on the schools basketball team but also love music. He plays pianao, gutair, and likes to sing. He is currently dating Benjamim Evans.

 He is currently dating Benjamim Evans

This is Zoē Peters (zoey). She is 5'0 and is the only child. She used to be best friends with Benjamin. She is currently dating the infamous school bully Katen Vich and is known to be a 'mean girl'. She currently is on a debate team and is known to be very smart, though her social actions say otherwise. Life at home for Zoē is okay, though she is continually having disagreements between her and her parents.