34| Hurt And Comfort

Hello my lovely readers! So I didn't upload for one whole day due to the huge emergency I had gotten myself into - Big Fat Sunday 💖 where I was just lying like a cow in my bed whole day!

A huge respect and Thanks for my brand new reader asrithaasri26 for honest review and better insight. 💖

And, Yay, I got one more beautiful, cute, Lovely dear indian reader little-rainbow-girl who made my day by making me laugh with happiness and her brightness. Love you! 💖

A great extension of my appreciation for dear missb00kw0rm who is also a new writer as me myself, her work shows her hard work and devotion and she gave her time to read and comment on my book. 💖

And my accidental but fortunate lovely friend Dat_Bookworm who is so lovely and sweet as to read my book and commented on it the best ever! Love you!💖

And ILoveMusic060803 for better and honest review on my honest work! Thanks 💖💖

Enjoy!

[Edited on 18th June, 2019]

Emily's POV:

"Edward-you horrible son of a rotten smelling fungal black slippery sticky onion crushed in a juicer machine, you-" I started to blabber frantically only to stop and stare at the man standing in front of me, still and erect, tired and sad, seeing him going through everything hard I was going through myself these past four days when I looked up to stare into his blue eyes I missed so much that instantly my own eyes welled up with tears. I wiped my nose again with the back of my shirt to stop myself from breaking out in front of him.

"Edward-you real beetle of-" I started yet again but my body betrayed my tongue and before I knew I shouldn't, I ran towards him and launched myself on him, opening my arms hugging him firmly, my fingers digging into his shirt and my eyes betraying my mind, flowing tears of sadness and reunion.

"Lily I-"

With the force I attacked him, he staggered back a bit, tumbling on the stray book before falling on his back over the bunch of other books on the floor, taking me with him. I lay still over him, my breathing ragged, heartbeat racing infinity, my arms still around him, holding him for dear life. Avoiding eye contact seemed best for me right now.

"You, rotten piece of crap- how dare of you to make me worried over you, I ought to just kill you right now-you bloody-" I kicked him on his knees, balancing my weight over him, still not looking at him.

"Lily, listen-"

"What should I listen to, you filthy rag-" I kicked him yet again, swinging my legs slowly though, as I was aware he looked weak. He let me kick him as much as I wanted to and when I was over it, I laid on top of him, breathing heavily.