Chapter 3, The test

She's a normal girl

She's a normal girl. She's just like everyone else, I try to convince myself. One glance at the yellow paint in her hair, gets me to question myself, again. Dammit.

"Let's go," I say and pull her into a fast walk to the school's parking lot. Normally, I prefer riding my motorcycle, but I had a bit of... business this morning. After dealing with it, I found out about that Damn Rhodes getting his guys all over my territory. It took all of my will power to not commit murder this morning.

And then Golden Girl over here decided to not keep her mouth shut like everyone else.

"This is illegal! I can call the cops!" she protests all the way through the school.

On our way to the parking lot, we pass Principal Pritchard. The guy walks the other direction as soon as he spots us.

"No... That's not fair!" the girl protest.

I only smirk even more.

When we get to my black Bugatti, I allow myself a moment to savor Golden Girl's gawking expression, before I order her to get in. She sends me a killer-glare before sprinting back to the school. 

"Idiot," I mutter through a sigh before running after her. With my long strides, I catch her before she can enter the school building. We must be quite the sight for kids gawking from the windows.

"Let. Me. Go!" she protest.

"This, really, is your own fault," I point out before flipping her onto my shoulder and carrying her back to the car like a sack of potatoes. God, she barely weighs anything!

"RAPE! RAAAAAAAPE!" she starts yelling.

"Darling, the last thing I'm going to do, is rape you," I laugh. 

Checking if she's a normal girl isn't about raping. It's about seducing. Who can resist a guy in a leather jacket?

Golden Girl bites me and I nearly drop her. 

"Bitch!" I exclaim when the pain shoots through my shoulder. 

"Let me go!" she insistsm but I only reply with a hiss.