O N E

| hello! So this was inspired by Tom Holland lmao. Anyone else like madly in love with him?? |

-Finn doing a radio interview-

Interviewer: Welcome, Finn Wolfhard! We are very excited to have you here.

Finn: awh, I'm excited to be here. Thank you.

Interviewer: of course! let's get right into it. So, you are in a relationship right?

Finn: mhm, yes, I am. *He smiles*

Interviewer: do your fans know her?

Finn: of course! Her name is Y/n Y/l and they love her.

Interviewer: how did you both start dating?

Finn: well, we were friends and over time we hung out with eachother more often, which I guess lead us to gaining feelings for eachother and then eventually I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes.

Interviewer: that's cute, so what's she like?

Finn: oh, she's amazing. She's the type of person that can just walk into a room and make everyone there automatically happy. My family loves her and so do my friends. I love her, she's kind, smart, beautiful. You know? The complete package. *He blushes*

Interviewer: awhh! Well, you have amazing fans who I'm sure support you and love you, but have here been anytimes when you've had to call a fan out or something like that because they've said something bad about Y/n?

Finn: yeah, there are some fans who I believe are just jealous. I don't think they should take it on my relationship with Y/n. It was only once where I was live on Instagram and I just said, "you know what if you were really my fans then you would support me with everything." And that seemed to do it. * He laughs*

Interviewer: ohhh okay. Well, Finn. I understand that you're working on Stranger Things 3 right now? How's that going?

Finn: it's good, I mean production just started a few days ago, but it's going good so far. I love being around the cast, they're like my second family. You know?

Interviewer: so, does going to a different state to work on that affect your relationship at all? Or how about your on-screen romance with Millie Bobby Brown?

Finn: well, long distance is hard, but if I get the chance to bring y/n with me then I do. And no, my on-screen romance doesn't affect it at all. Y/n knows that I love her.

Interviewer: alright well that's All for today, thank you Finn for being here with us!

Fin: of course, anytime! Thank you for having me.