[M]Prince Assius

I went back to Jamie's house in tears. And collapsed on his couch, where I was taking up residence. It made me long for my own bed. At my apartment in the mortal realm. It was probably a mess.

I tried to control the sobs erupting from my heaving chest, but it was difficult with tears blurring my vision. Without intending to, I curled into a fetal position and closed my eyes tightly. If I were asleep, I wouldn't be feeling like this. It seemed logical to sleep away my problems at the time.

If it weren't for Cassius, you wouldn't be feeling like this.

A tiny voice whispered in the back of my head. I bit my quivering lip and tried to wipe the tears away, but it was no use.

Eventually, I began to succumb to my weak and tired body and fell asleep.

-

"Have you been crying?" It was the first thing Jamie said to me when I woke up. He was pouring thick black liquid into a ceramic mug. Coffee. Jamie handed to me and sat on the edge of the couch. Jamie pulled his legs to his chest and fidgeted a little.

I narrowed my eyes and took a long sip of the coffee, bitter. Just like me. I smiled on the inside at my joke. But was too tired for expressing emotion on my emotion expresser.

"Yes," I answered, and sat up. I could physically feel how messed up my hair was. Terrible.

"Was it because of him?" Jamie whispered and looked down, his caramel-colored hair hanging in front of his blue eyes. A pang of hunger twitched in my stomach and a quiet groan escaped my lips. And no, I was not food hungry, thank you very much. It had been a bit since I'd had some decent sexual energy.

Since Cassius. (A/N Omfg, I spelled his name as Assius in the first draft. Words cannot describe.)

I cringed at the thought, "yes," I murmured curtly and took another drink of the smooth dark liquid in my cup. Jamie frowned, I watched him carefully. He was fidgeting and fiddling with his thumbs. And wouldn't make eye contact. Was he nervous?

"I'm sorry," he whispered, I knew he didn't like it when I was sad. I crept towards him slowly.

"It's not your fault," I replied and placed the mug on the coffee table, sliding closer.

"I wish I could do something, though." Jamie murmured sadly. I was nearly on top of him now.

"There's one thing you can do," I muttered and leaned over him. He looked up, startled, and I caught a glimpse of those blue eyes as I pressed my lips to the corner of his mouth. I could feel energy building inside of him. Jamie leaned back on the couch, I fell between his legs, cupping his flushed cheeks. He wrapped his fingers around my wrists and I pulsed with lust.

"A-Allie," he gasped. Pulling back his collar, I began pressing gentle kisses down his jaw. He turned his head to the side, clenching my wrists and moaning very quietly. I slid a hand down his side, resting at his waist. Jamie's face was red, eyes clenched tightly. His long lashes brushing against his cheeks. He was into it. I rubbed against him and he let out a gasp, looking at me. I loved it.

Again and again. I rocked my hips against his and he was most definitely returning the gesture.

"May I touch you?" I murmured in his ear, pressing a gentle kiss there. His bottom lip quivered and he nodded. My hand slipped up his shirt, running over his nipples. The small abrasions on his skin made me wince, but I continued to please him. Jamie moaned again, it was more like a whine this time. I licked my lips and sucked on his neck. He shuddered in pleasure and gripped my shirt tightly.

He was closer. I began rubbing his nipples, rocking harder against him. A tent in his jeans was very prominent. Carefully, with one hand, I unzipped them and his erection bounced free, clothed only by his boxers. I didn't dare remove them though, this wasn't sex, I wouldn't do that to him.

"Alabaster," he cried, brimming with sexual energy for me to take. I slowed down, forcing him to look at me, he was hard and I wondered if anyone had ever touched him before. Leaning down, I captured his sweet lips in a bruising kiss. His shuddered and curled his fingers in my hair. I relished it. Gently, very gently, I swallowed up his energy but leaving just enough to make him cum.

Jamie panted when I pulled away, moaning and whimpering. He was tired but continued to rub himself against my hard-on. I was still for a moment, watching him rock in desperation. I licked my lips and rubbed him through his boxers. Jacking him off and rutting into him at the same time. He moaned and arched his back helplessly.

"Please, Allie," he begged, I knew it was release he sought. So with my free hand, I rubbed his hardened nipple and kissed all around his ear. Finally, I squeezed his cock firmly and rubbed the head. Jamie let out a cry of pleasure and came in his boxers, whimpering and rocking his hips. I pressed a kiss gently to his cheek and cradled his shivering body against my own, kissing his neck softly.

"You did good, Jamie," I cooed in his ear, he shuddered in an aftershock of pleasure and buried his face in my neck.

"Good," he muttered, breathing heavily, "it felt good." Jamie felt so tiny in my arms, shivering like a wet kitten. I slipped one hand into his hair and rubbed his scalp in a tender motion. He was definitely exhausted. It made me feel kind of bad, taking advantage of him like that. So, I pulled him to sleep in my arms until he was snoring peacefully. Whimpering in his sleep.

With ease, I lifted Jamie up and held onto him tightly. His eyes fluttered open momentarily, but I rocked him back to sleep rather quickly. I laid him on his bed and slid down his blue boxers. Retrieving a towel, I began to wipe the spilled cum from his appendage and thighs. Then slipped off his underwear and pants all the way. Throwing the soiled clothing into his hamper I picked out a pair of grey boxer shorts of his and slid them up his legs.

With one last look, I pulled the comforter over him and left to wash my hands.

-

"I think you should go back to your apartment," Jamie murmured shyly when he woke up. I was surprised.

"Of course," I replied, it hurt only mildly that he was kicking me out. He was a shy person and probably thought living together was going to lead to sex. He nodded and chewed on his lower lip. "I apologize for my behavior last night, I was starving myself."

"I know-I know you hate having to do that. It's okay, I'm fine." He reassured me, his expression softening. "I don't mind. But I like being your friend."

I wasn't really romantically attracted to Jamie, but I did enjoy his friendship. Besides, a relationship is not what I needed after Cassius. Especially not a bottom. I liked dick up the ass and I knew Jamie did too, so that wouldn't work.

"Yes, I think I would prefer to stay the way we are. Friends." I nodded my head in agreement. Jamie looked up at me and gave a curt nod in response.

"Friends."

Apr 2018